No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finished season 4 of Angel last night I liked it but I felt overall season 2 and 3 were better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
      Finished season 4 of Angel last night I liked it but I felt overall season 2 and 3 were better.

Agree with everything including the spoiler. After season 4 I was ok with the knowledge that it ended with season 5. I think they kind of lost their way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
        As soon as my computer is fixed I think I'm gonna watch Six Feet Under
        Very good idea.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Six Feet Under is one of the best shows ever. It was better early on when there was a little more black comedy to the series, but its strong the whole way through. Definitely a draining experience though.
          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
          The APS is strong in this one.
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• I could not get into 6 Feet Under.

Comment

• I've only seen the pilot...and I really liked it. I'll have to check it out sometime.

I cant really get into Mad Men myself...I really dont see the appeal. As I said before, I dont think it's horrible. I just dont think it's all that interesting or entertaining.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
              KO KNOWS

Comment

• I really enjoyed 6FU when it first aired but I tried to watch it again a month ago and I couldn't get through it.

Still a fantastic show though.

Originally posted by fenikz
                His soft D really turns me off
                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                  Green Day comes to mind.
                  Green Day was pretty legit when I was in middle school. I cant stand to listen to any of their crap today. It's garbage.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

Comment

• So is anyone still watching The Cape? I stopped a few episodes ago. The main character just isn't likable and the plot wasn't going anywhere good.

Comment

• I'm watching it. It's great bad tv. And it has Summer Glau, mmmmm. She is enough reason to watch a show in herself.

Comment

• I've kinda given up on The Cape. I don't see where the plot is going and it just did nothing to keep me interested.

I just finished catching up on Burn Notice. That shows needs to do something about it's plot too. It's almost the same thing every episode.

I have no idea what to watch next: Mad Men, Spartacus, and tons more are on my computer.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                        WHO DAT!

Comment

• Spartacus is fantastic. I'd watch that.

edit: Though Don Draper is the ruler of all men, so it's a toughie. I'd probably still go with Spartacus first.

Comment

• Quote:
                            Well CBS can't say they have the #1 comedy anymore, they always pimped it during football season.
                            Wife telling me now that Charlie Sheen said on the morning talk show interview he took a drug test for CBS & passed it, pissed clean as a whistle.

Apparently he's really pissed now too at them for stopping production for the season, I'd be pissed too if I was missing out on a $2M per episode.
                            Last edited by LizardState; 02-28-2011, 08:22 PM.

Comment

• Why do all CBS shows have the same cameras, same lighting, same sets, same laugh track, same scene transition music, etc? I'm watching Mad Love for some reason and it feels like I'm watching any one of a number of other CBS sitcoms.

Comment

• I've decided to watch the 2nd season of Party Down before starting anything else.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                                WHO DAT!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information