No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just watched the first episode of Parks & Rec. Pretty goofy.

worker bees can leave
    even drones can fly away
    the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by hobbes2053 View Post
      I just watched the first episode of Parks & Rec. Pretty goofy.
      Keep watching! I was a little iffy on it after the first few episodes but you'll grow to really like a lot of the characters, especially in the second season.
      (shameless self-promotion)
      Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
      https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Late night Breaking Bad on Wednesday is terrific.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
          Keep watching! I was a little iffy on it after the first few episodes but you'll grow to really like a lot of the characters, especially in the second season.
          This. I didn't like P&R when it started but I stuck with it and now it is great.

Comment

• No Community or Parks tonight. Sad Panda.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• This latest episode was really meh to me as well. Past couple I hadn't noticed it but this last one was just very plain.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• Originally posted by wogitalia View Post
                This latest episode was really meh to me as well. Past couple I hadn't noticed it but this last one was just very plain.
                Of what show exactly?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Yeah what show are you referring to wogs?

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                    No Community or Parks tonight. Sad Panda.
                    Yeah, I look forward to Thursday nights for Community, the Office, Parks and to a much lesser extent, Outsourced. My week is now ruined. On the bright side, maybe I will actually study for my midterm tomorrow.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by hobbes2053 View Post
                      I just watched the first episode of Parks & Rec. Pretty goofy.
                      As mentioned above, give it some time. Get through the first 6 episodes (I think) and you will be rewarded with an amazing season 2.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Yeah, the first part of season 1 of Parks was awkward and not funny. It starts to evolve towards the end of season 1 and season 2 is pretty epic. Ron Swanson is one of the best characters on TV.

Comment

• Originally posted by FuzzyGopher View Post
                          Yeah, the first part of season 1 of Parks was awkward and not funny. It starts to evolve towards the end of season 1 and season 2 is pretty epic. Ron Swanson is one of the best characters on TV.
                          Pretty much every character got better.

Leslie got less annoying and more funny.

Ron Swanson became exponentially more awesome.

Andy is a lot funnier. So is Tom. Angry sarcastic chick (I'm blanking on her name) is less awkwardly weird and more funny. Ann isn't hilarious but is a good addition to the show. And really the writing and plots just got a lot better.

Comment

• Hopefully it keeps getting better and follows the opposite path of Dexter which started out amazing and then made the metamorphosis into a turd sandwich.

Comment

• I'm all caught up on Sons of Anarchy. That season 3 finale was rather wide-open. I can only assume that season 4's problems will deal with the Russians.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• i stopped watching after like 3 episodes of season 3, does it get better?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information