Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
    i stopped watching after like 3 episodes of season 3, does it get better?
    I guess? I enjoyed it all the way through

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• modern family is SUCH A GOOD SHOW.

Comment

• Season 3 of Sons is a little sketchy for a bit, but did you not like Season 2? I must know this because Season 2 is goddamn amazing.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Of what show exactly?
          Modern Family, I swear there was a post about it and how the last few episodes weren't great...

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
            Yeah, I look forward to Thursday nights for Community, the Office, Parks and to a much lesser extent, Outsourced. My week is now ruined. On the bright side, maybe I will actually study for my midterm tomorrow.
            In a couple weeks the group puts on a Pul Fiction themed episode in honor of Abed's birthday. Color me freak'n stoked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
              Lights Out has gotten better ever week it seems. The past few episodes have been really ******* great television.

Hell yes. I thought I was the only one watching it. Love the show. It's not doing well ratings wise though, so it might just be this season. It's got a few more episodes left and the last episode is Reynolds vs. Leary, so hopefully it gets saved.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                I'm all caught up on Sons of Anarchy. That season 3 finale was rather wide-open. I can only assume that season 4's problems will deal with the Russians.
                Russians. It's always Russians....
                Goddamn ruskies

bonekrusher
                The Twitters
                themaninblack

Comment

• I've never been a big Rob Lowe fan (Parks and Rec aside), but he is incredible on Californication. I had no idea he played Eddie Nero until someone pointed it out to me...That, is good acting.

"I may not go down in history, but I will go down on your sister."
                  -Hank Moody
                  Last edited by Whistler6; 03-04-2011, 01:40 PM.

Comment

• Just about done with Angel, I think the show peaked in season 3 but I'm still glad I got around to watching the whole thing. I really enjoyed season 2 and 3 and season 5 while not as good has had it's moments. (Spike)

Season 4 was a let down...
                    Last edited by Splat; 03-04-2011, 11:02 PM.

Comment

• I really don't need a screen full of dudes kissing, Whistler.

Comment

• Speaking of SOA, yeah season 3 wasn't that great until the last few episodes for me.

Originally posted by WMD
                        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                        Originally posted by gpngc
                        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
                          I really don't need a screen full of dudes kissing, Whistler.
                          SHUT UP KILLSWITCH. I don't need you ruining things for me.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Another good Ep of Smallville tonight.Great story line and introduction of a new Kent for those who re following the season.However, though these writers are trying to drag out this season way to long dam filler EP.Now watching Supernatural always a good show.My only two real shows I enjoy.Sad no HD for my cw.Wish these were on SyFy tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              SHUT UP KILLSWITCH. I don't need you ruining things for me.
                              If it wasn't Runkle, I'd agree Killswitch. I could have posted his O-face...

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                                Hell yes. I thought I was the only one watching it. Love the show. It's not doing well ratings wise though, so it might just be this season. It's got a few more episodes left and the last episode is Reynolds vs. Leary, so hopefully it gets saved.
                                The new trainer has been great to watch and as I whole I really feel like over the past few episodes it has grown into one of the best shows on television. Great performances all around and the show really is a fascinating look at the boxing world. Sucks that ratings have gone down every week and now it looks like it will just last the season but I will hold out hope because FX seems to give shows with a lot of potential a chance.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information