Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
    Brodeur's list is invalid it does not include any character from the wire.
    It's my favorite show of all time, but I'm not sure who I would be able to include on a full on character arc scale. Maybe Stringer, Bodie, Daniels, or Michael but that's all I can think of.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      It's my favorite show of all time, but I'm not sure who I would be able to include on a full on character arc scale. Maybe Stringer, Bodie, Daniels, or Michael but that's all I can think of.
      It has to be Stringer.

My favorite:

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Negro, you cannot travel halfway around the world and not speak any ************* English
        "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Californication was great this week.

Comment

• It's been a while since I've originally seen them, but it definitely seems like Jason Segel was the saving grace of the Judd Apatow shows.

Charlie Hunnam, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
              Californication was great this week.
              "I don't know how we got here Hank, but this is where we are..."

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                It's been a while since I've originally seen them, but it definitely seems like Jason Segel was the saving grace of the Judd Apatow shows.

Charlie Hunnam, too.
                I loved Segel in Freaks and Geeks but wanted to kill him off in Undeclared. He wasn't terrible or anything, but the face pillow really pushed me over the edge.

Comment

• I hope they cancel House soon. This season has seriously pissed me off.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• I'm excited that Gary Cole is going to be on TrueBlood this season.

I also just got a killer lineup of 90s pop rock on Pandora

Comment

• I can't make up my mind what I'm going to start watching next now that I'm done with Angel.

I'm looking for something that is all ready over and done with so I don't have to wait for new seasons.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                        I hope they cancel House soon. This season has seriously pissed me off.
                        I quit watching it in season 5 when it went to ****.
                        **** her in da *****!

Comment

• I could never get into house, I hate shows that just keep repeating the same sort of story line only altered a bit.

Originally posted by WMD
                          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                          Originally posted by gpngc
                          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Regarding today's House

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• ‎[Tobias creating buzz around the water cooler]
                              Tobias Fünke: That Funke is some kind of something. Boy, this Funke is all anybody's ever talking about. So sick and tired of hearing about how brilliant that Funke is. Overrated.
                              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Barry Zuckerkorn: So basically you're about 2,000 shares short of being the majority stock holders. Now unfortunately it's a private stock so you can not just buy up the shares unless someone is willing to sell
                                Michael: Are you sure?
                                Barry Zuckerkorn: That's what it said on 'Ask Jeeves'

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information