No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just gonna stop in and say that I'm ashamed to have not helped prevent Freaks and Geeks cancellation during its time. FFFFUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

Yeah I get really pissed off whenever I decide to watch an episode. Greatest cast ever. I don't care if someone wants to argue that it didn't have one super epicly amazing character that would be a top tv character in history, but afaic it had the best casting ever and if you include guest star roles I don't think anything comes close, especially considering it only had a total of 18 episodes...

For the best I'm sure. How the **** could Sam pull off being the 2nd tallest person on the show like 2 years later...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
      I could never get into house, I hate shows that just keep repeating the same sort of story line only altered a bit.
      You're just mad because you have lupus.
      **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Originally posted by descendency View Post
        You're just mad because you have lupus.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
          ‎[Tobias creating buzz around the water cooler]
          Tobias Fünke: That Funke is some kind of something. Boy, this Funke is all anybody's ever talking about. So sick and tired of hearing about how brilliant that Funke is. Overrated.
          Casting Director: What's your name?

Tobias.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Started watching Dead Like Me pretty dang good so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
              Started watching Dead Like Me pretty dang good so far.
              Is that the one with the blonde chick with the awkward face and unreasonably negative outlook on life? I watched it for a while but it got tiresome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                I hope they cancel House soon. This season has seriously pissed me off.
                I liked the dream sequence parodies of classic film & TV series in this wk's ep but you could see they were reaching to hold the audience. Putting Cuddy in peril was a major reach too -- did anyone believe they would kill her off? I didn't.

Wilson's speech that House is all about House, Cuddy giving him the brush, House afraid of rejection & being alone as he plunges back into the addict lifestyle taking Vicodin, we've seen that all too many times before. Nice to see Taub emerge as the hero for a change, but House/Laurie has to be the one to make the lifesaving diagnosis in the other patient after being distracted by Cuddy & earn his million bucks per ep. Laurie really shined in the spectacular All That Jazz sequence though, he has his background in British musical theater, but the Butch Cassidy ending dream may be the best acting Lisa Edelstein has done since she played a callgirl on the West Wing a decade ago.

I have an overwhelming need to tell Epps to lighten TF up & call Amber Tamblyn a crybaby beeyotch & slap her now.
                Last edited by LizardState; 03-08-2011, 03:42 PM.

Comment

• House almost went back to being awesome two weeks ago when you thought he was going to dump Cuddy, but they took the lame/emo/sappy way out and it pretty much killed any interest I had in the show.

It used to be so good too. :(

Originally posted by fenikz
                  His soft D really turns me off
                  ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Being Human was great last night it has got better each week.

Comment

• So I gave The Black Donnelly's a shot. Talk about polarizing. The pilot was really great stuff and I was curious to see how it played out, but the rest just sucked ass. No wonder it got cancelled.

Comment

• I enjoyed Breakout Kings (kinda corny though) and Chicago Code is pretty awesome through 2 episodes

Comment

• Originally posted by Twiddler View Post
                          So I gave The Black Donnelly's a shot. Talk about polarizing. The pilot was really great stuff and I was curious to see how it played out, but the rest just sucked ass. No wonder it got cancelled.
                          By far one of the best pilots I've ever seen. Great great pilot.
                          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                          The APS is strong in this one.
                          Originally posted by killxswitch
                          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• I am very close to turning on Glee at this point.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                              Being Human was great last night it has got better each week.
                              Being Human > House or CSI.

And on 1/500th of the budget per show too. Filmed in Canada where it's cheaper.
                              Last edited by LizardState; 03-08-2011, 07:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                                By far one of the best pilots I've ever seen. Great great pilot.
                                Oh, definitely. I really loved the pilot (even so much as to actually buy the series after watching it). But I might not even finish the series if it keeps going at this rate.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information