Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Makes sense I guess but still one heck of a long wait.

    Comment


    • AMC has really messed up schedules for their shows.


      RIP TheManInBlack

      Comment


      • NBC, I hate your stupid guts. No new Community or Parks and Rec two weeks in a row? You're KILLIN ME HERE.

        Originally posted by fenikz
        His soft D really turns me off
        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

        Comment


        • wtf Fringe ending

          by BoneKrusher
          <DG> how metal unseen
          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

          Comment


          • Originally posted by vidae View Post
            Don't leave us Brodeur! Forenci, JBond and I need support! One of us.. one of us.. one of us...
            I am a Gleak!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
              I am a Gleak!
              You are all we need yoda!

              Originally posted by fenikz
              His soft D really turns me off
              ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

              Comment


              • Dexter is so ******* overrated, it's not even funny.


                Originally posted by WMD
                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                Originally posted by gpngc
                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

                Comment


                • You are overrated and not even funny!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                    Dexter is so ******* overrated, it's not even funny.
                    The second season is a near masterpiece until the finale, but yes it is pretty damn overrated.


                    RIP TheManInBlack

                    Comment


                    • The first and fourth seasons are both better than the second...

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                        The second season is a near masterpiece until the finale, but yes it is pretty damn overrated.
                        I just keep trying to get into it, but I swear if I hear one more ******* cliche stupid metaphor from dexter I'm going to kick a baby. "Im empty inside, like this donut box" derp er derp.


                        Originally posted by WMD
                        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                        Originally posted by gpngc
                        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                          You are overrated and not even funny!


                          I got ur back jvig!

                          Comment


                          • Not really. The fourth season is just blah outside of Lithgow, and the first season is not nearly as tense, enthralling or smart as the second. The Doakes/Dexter in a cabin scenes were the best thing the show has ever done.


                            RIP TheManInBlack

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by vidae View Post
                              You are all we need yoda!
                              I get Quinn and/or Santana cuz she kinda seems to be into the ladies so thats cool. U can have Britany if u want or Rachael. IDK u can fight with JBond for who u get. But I got Quinn!

                              Comment


                              • Doakes is a terrible character, its almost laughable how over the top they made him.


                                Originally posted by WMD
                                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                                Originally posted by gpngc
                                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information