Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    Not really. The fourth season is just blah outside of Lithgow, and the first season is not nearly as tense, enthralling or smart as the second. The Doakes/Dexter in a cabin scenes were the best thing the show has ever done.

The second season has Lila and that's all I need to say.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
      Doakes is a terrible character, its almost laughable how over the top they made him.

You take that back right now, Doakes was awesome.

Last edited by yo123; 03-12-2011, 01:22 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
        You take that back right now, Doakes was awesome.

Comment

Doakes is a terrible character, its almost laughable how over the top they made him.
          He gets progressively better.

Originally posted by yo123 View Post
          The second season has Lila and that's all I need to say.
          She's an interesting enough foil for Dexter, and she doesn't really hurt the show much.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post

Comment

• Doakes has been down right a pathetic excuse for a character since the first scene he was in during season 1. "Rawr Im black and say **** alot and am the stereotypical rival to the protagonist in a show" - Doakesin a nutshell

Originally posted by WMD
              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
              Originally posted by gpngc
              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post

Comment

Doakes has been down right a pathetic excuse for a character since the first scene he was in during season 1. "Rawr Im black and say **** alot and am the stereotypical rival to the protagonist in a show" - Doakesin a nutshell
                  The point of his character is that he's the only one that can sense who Dexter is because he's not exactly a clean guy himself.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

The point of his character is that he's the only one that can sense who Dexter is because he's not exactly a clean guy himself.
                    Which is fine, that doesn't mean his character isn't a huge joke. They did a terrible job writing him, I actually wish I knew someone in real life that acted like he does so I could get a good laugh in every day.

Originally posted by WMD
                    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Which is fine, that doesn't mean his character isn't a huge joke. They did a terrible job writing him, I actually wish I knew someone in real life that acted like he does so I could get a good laugh in every day.
                      Season 2 dammit, season 2.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Season 2 dammit, season 2.
                        Haha ok I'll stop the haterade until after season 2.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Bob's Burgers has to be one of the worst shows ever. How did it ever get made?

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                            Bob's Burgers has to be one of the worst shows ever. How did it ever get made?
                            Better than Family Guy.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Family guy needs to end now, its really pathetic and sad how far its fallen from its first three seasons. I used to love family guy before it reaired. It's just painful now.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

Better than Family Guy.
                                Touche.

It's just so horrible though. I just watched like 5 minutes and wanted to stab someone.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information