Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    Better than Family Guy.
    No, the worst episodes of seasons 1-3 of Family Guy are better than anything Bob's Burgers has done.

    Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Brent View Post
      No, the worst episodes of seasons 1-3 of Family Guy are better than anything Bob's Burgers has done.
      This. As bad as some of their more recent stuff is, pre-cancelled Family Guy is great.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by yo123 View Post
        You take that back right now, Doakes was awesome.

        Watched all 10 minutes.

        I was never a real big fan of the Doakes character, but it's fun to go back and watch some of the **** he says and does.

        Comment


        • The best show no one is watching (Being Human) is on tonight can't wait.

          Comment


          • Californication was...different last night. Very serious episode.
            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
            The APS is strong in this one.
            Originally posted by killxswitch
            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

            Comment


            • Doakes was awesome. Season 2 is awesome.


              http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

              Comment


              • Zach Galifianakis was hilarious on SNL last night.

                Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                  Doakes was awesome. Season 2 is awesome.
                  If by awesome you mean a horribly unintentionally hilarious dumb character than yes I would agree with.


                  Originally posted by WMD
                  Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                  Originally posted by gpngc
                  I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

                  Comment


                  • Dexter is pretty well known to have an oftentimes rough supporting cast. Lets be honest, there are a grand total of 4 reasons to watch it: Michael C Hall, the soundtrack, John Lithgow and JIMMY SMITS!
                    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                    The APS is strong in this one.
                    Originally posted by killxswitch
                    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                    Comment


                    • Just finished the final of FNL.

                      So sad that it is over :(

                      Comment


                      • Just finished Dead Like Me and two season was not even close to being enough I really enjoyed it. I'm going to watch the follow up movie but have heard nothing bad things so I'm not expecting much.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                          If by awesome you mean a horribly unintentionally hilarious dumb character than yes I would agree with.
                          It's not unintentional. Doakes was comic relief in Season 1 and for most of Season 2.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by nepg View Post
                            It's not unintentional. Doakes was comic relief in Season 1 and for most of Season 2.
                            I really do not believe that for one second, if he was just comic relief they wouldnt have made him the same character who could see through Dexter, or made him as important as he is. They portray him to be some big tough guy when it just comes off as hilariously over the top and stereotypical.


                            Originally posted by WMD
                            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                            Originally posted by gpngc
                            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

                            Comment


                            • The Situation is absolutely bombing on The Roast of Trump. It's terrific.


                              RIP TheManInBlack

                              Comment


                              • Def just saw that... hahahahahahah

                                Classic.
                                Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                                Coples is that dude.
                                Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

                                Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information