No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just came here to post that haha. Wow... that was bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      The Situation is absolutely bombing on The Roast of Trump. It's terrific.
      I saw the add with him on it and couldn't believe he would have the balls to try to talk **** about anyone else. Thats awesome to hear tho.

Originally posted by WMD
      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
      Originally posted by gpngc
      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
        I saw the add with him on it and couldn't believe he would have the balls to try to talk **** about anyone else. Thats awesome to hear tho.
        There was silence followed by boos after every joke. He even said something about banging a chick on a pile of money in his mansion that had nothing to do with the person he started the joke about. Epic fail.

Comment

• Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
          There was silence followed by boos after every joke. He even said something about banging a chick on a pile of money in his mansion that had nothing to do with the person he started the joke about. Epic fail.
          This made my night, so thank you.

Originally posted by WMD
          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
            My favorite part was when he said "Okay one more...."
            "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Deb dating this FBI 50 year old is just ******* weird. He better end being a serial killer.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Just got done with the Firefly pilot wasn't really in to it at first but enjoyed it by the end.

Comment

Deb dating this FBI 50 year old is just ******* weird. He better end being a serial killer.
                  Lundy is like 60-something. I love Lundy.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                    Just got done with the Firefly pilot wasn't really in to it at first but enjoyed it when all was said and done.
                    It gets better every episode trust me, and make sure to watch serenity.

Oh and also, wtf is going on with everyone acting like Doakes is all good after watching him attack Dexter and get suspended. Like seriously what the ****, no one has asked why he did it, or asked Dexter anything. Its bugging the **** out of me.
                    Last edited by Jvig43; 03-15-2011, 10:45 PM.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

Ya, I got it in my list.

Comment

Oh and also, wtf is going on with everyone acting like Doakes is all good after watching him attack Dexter and get suspended. Like seriously what the ****, no one has asked why he did it, or asked Dexter anything. Its bugging the **** out of me.
                        You might want to spoiler that my friend...

Comment

• Originally posted by kalbears13 View Post
                          You might want to spoiler that my friend...
                          Someone has the entire scene posted a few pages back anyway haha.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                            Just got done with the Firefly pilot wasn't really in to it at first but enjoyed it by the end.
                            Such a great series. Definitely give it a shot, and if you like it you should check out Dollhouse after!

edit: well, after Firefly and then the movie Serenity, which you also have to watch. :D

Originally posted by fenikz
                            His soft D really turns me off
                            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Started watching the Sopranos yesterday.

So
                              Good

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                                The Situation is absolutely bombing on The Roast of Trump. It's terrific.
                                I loved it. It was sooooo bad.

Anthony Jeselnik killed it though. He's hilarious.

Originally posted by fenikz
                                His soft D really turns me off
                                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information