Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
    Started watching the Sopranos yesterday.

So
    Good
    I can't believe I haven't watched it yet.

I'll eventually shell out the cash for the complete series once I've got money to spend.
    Just play me, baby

Comment

• The Situation completely ate ****. It's gotta hurt to do worse than a deaf chick with a sign language interpreter.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
        Such a great series. Definitely give it a shot, and if you like it you should check out Dollhouse after!

edit: well, after Firefly and then the movie Serenity, which you also have to watch. :D
        Ya, I'm going to get around to Dollhouse. If Joss Whedon has anything to do with a show it's a sure bet I'm going to get around to watching it.

Comment

• Doesn't this guy have his own thread here?

Torpedo of Truth Tour

Dripping with tiger blood and coursing with warlock power, fired "Two and a Half Men" star Charlie Sheen has announced five more stops on his tour, "My Violent Torpedo of Truth/Defeat is Not An Option Show."

The first two shows -- in Chicago and Detroit -- sold out in minutes. The newly announced shows will bring the tour to Cleveland; Columbus, Ohio; New York; Wallingford, Connecticut; and Boston.
          http://www.cnn.com/2011/SHOWBIZ/cele...ex.html?hpt=T2

Comment

• Ok wtf is going on in this second season finale of Dexter. Seriously.

Originally posted by WMD
            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
            Originally posted by gpngc
            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
              Ok wtf is going on in this second season finale of Dexter. Seriously.
              The season finale is really stupid, just pretend it never happens. You have to admit that the cabin scenes with Dexter and Doakes were goddamn amazing though.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                The season finale is really stupid, just pretend it never happens. You have to admit that the cabin scenes with Dexter and Doakes were goddamn amazing though.
                I wouldn't say amazing but yes they were good. The show is good, I just think it's not as amazing as everyone says it is. I still think Doakes and most of the supporting cast are terribly acted and poorly written. Plus theres way to many inconsistencies with the story line. Rita just accepting Dexter hitting her ex over the head and setting him upwas like no big ******* deal, she just was like cool so long as your in therapy its all good. Not to mention Deb finds the smallest things to make a big deal out of every episode.

Originally posted by WMD
                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• well, if you want to spoil Dexter, just know that no matter what, he'll always get out of his predicament.

it's popcorn TV, like True Blood. it's not the best stuff on TV but it's at least entertaining.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• 3 episodes in to Firefly and do like. I wasn't sure if I would like it much I normally don't go for the being in space theme but so far so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                      well, if you want to spoil Dexter, just know that no matter what, he'll always get out of his predicament.

it's popcorn TV, like True Blood. it's not the best stuff on TV but it's at least entertaining.
                      Right I think thats fair to say. I like it and all, but nothing ground breaking.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• The thing I love about Dexter is Michael C Hall. He's the best actor on television, and yes I've seen Breaking Bad. Watch Hall in Six Feet Under and then in Dexter and try and tell me he doesn't disappear completely into that character, its uncanny.
                        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                        The APS is strong in this one.
                        Originally posted by killxswitch
                        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                          The thing I love about Dexter is Michael C Hall. He's the best actor on television, and yes I've seen Breaking Bad. Watch Hall in Six Feet Under and then in Dexter and try and tell me he doesn't disappear completely into that character, its uncanny.
                          Cranston from Malcolm in the Middle to Breaking Bad absolutely blows away anything Michael C. Hall has done in his transformation.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Gotta side with Brodeur on this one APS.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Same. While Hall is good, Cranston is out-of-his-mind good.

worker bees can leave
                              even drones can fly away
                              the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                                3 episodes in to Firefly and do like. I wasn't sure if I would like it much I normally don't go for the being in space theme but so far so good.
                                Firefly is quite spectacular.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                                WHO DAT!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information