Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
    Hooray Community.

Watched the last ep of The Cape. Good show, I'll miss seeing Summer Glau every week.
    I gave up on The Cape a few episodes ago. It just wasn't going anywhere and was the same thing every week.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
    WHO DAT!

Comment

• New Wonder Woman outfit:

#Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• lol at those half sphere fake tits.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Wonder Woman is a terrible character, but I like the change they made to the costume. They altered it, but didn't X-Men it. Still has the basics, but got rid of the Granny panty bottoms.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
            New Wonder Woman outfit:

Wonder Woman is being remade by Boston Legal writer David E. Kelley, who has incorporated the superhero’s signature lasso, cuffs, and plane in the pilot. NBC promises the project, if picked up to series, will offer a serious, non-campy take on the DC Comics character.
            Serious non campy take on Wonder Woman?

No, somehow I doubt that.

Comment

• As much as I like the casting of Padlicki, that costume looks like the ones you see in the Sexy/Slutty section at Halloween that costs 29.95. You'd think they'd be able to come up with something sharper looking then that.
              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
              The APS is strong in this one.
              Originally posted by killxswitch
              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                As much as I like the casting of Padlicki, that costume looks like the ones you see in the Sexy/Slutty section at Halloween that costs 29.95. You'd think they'd be able to come up with something sharper looking then that.
                I'm in.
                tencharacters

bonekrusher
                The Twitters
                themaninblack

Comment

• You had me at Palicki.

Originally posted by fenikz
                  His soft D really turns me off
                  ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• After seeing Michael C. Hall in Six Feet Under I'm not sure I can even watch Dexter the same again.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Six Feet Under is a great show, but he's so much better as Dexter.

Originally posted by fenikz
                      His soft D really turns me off
                      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Six feet under is going to end up being my favorite show ever. It is so powerful and moving. Two seasons through it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                          Six feet under is going to end up being my favorite show ever. It is so powerful and moving. Two seasons through it.
                          Ive always maintained the first 2 seasons are stronger then the last two as the show gravitates away from the black comedy towards more drama, but it's still one of the best TV experiences you can find. Really great show if you can handle some of the more macabre subject matter.
                          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                          The APS is strong in this one.
                          Originally posted by killxswitch
                          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Ive always maintained the first 2 seasons are stronger then the last two as the show gravitates away from the black comedy towards more drama, but it's still one of the best TV experiences you can find. Really great show if you can handle some of the more macabre subject matter.
                            Claire is really cute too. There is just something about her.

Comment

Agreed. I kind of got bored after the 2nd season, but its still a quality show I just wasn't as interested after that. Also, if you're homophobic or think Michael Bay movies are the best, this isn't a show for you.

Comment

• I can't wait for Game of Thrones. Peter Dinklage needs more serious roles.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information