• Show
Clear All

• SO GIDDY for GoT!

Comment

• GoT was ******* badass.

^A Bonekrusher production^
      Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• You can stream Sons of Anarchy on Netflix now I think I'm going to start it soonish.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
          You can stream Sons of Anarchy on Netflix now I think I'm going to start it soonish.
          i just finished the first season. holy ****.

im ridiculously addicted haha
          Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

• Just got done with the pilot good stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
              Game of Thrones TONIGHT!
              Game of Thrones was pretty good. Thought they picked great people to play the parts of most people for the most part. Lannister twins were cast really well as well as Eddard, Robert, Jon Snow, Benjen, Bran, Sansa, Arya, Hound, and Joffrey. Joffrey looks like a little twit and I love that. However they could have Cast Catelyn Stark a bit better. For some reason I imagine her to be a little younger and a bit prettier. Prolly just bein picky though.

Last edited by vidae; 04-19-2011, 11:42 AM.

Comment

• You should probably spoiler that for people who haven't read the books.

Nevermind. I did it for you. ;)
                Last edited by vidae; 04-19-2011, 11:42 AM.

Originally posted by fenikz
                His soft D really turns me off
                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by TimDris View Post
                  i just finished the first season. holy ****.

im ridiculously addicted haha
                  I'm towards the end of the first season of Samcro. The first episode was great, 2-10 was kinda bleh, but it's picked up quite a bit and I'm pretty hooked now. It took awhile for me to like Jax and to get over how much of a bad Paul Teutel knock-off Perlman's character is (his giant head and hunchback are a tough sell as the leader of a biker gang for me anyway)...
                  Last edited by nepg; 04-19-2011, 02:38 PM.

Comment

• Game of Thrones was already renewed for a second season by HBO.

Originally posted by fenikz
                    His soft D really turns me off
                    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• If I could give Netflix a hug I would.

Comment

• If anyones wishes to have The Killing ruined for them head on over to imdb and count episodes. Not cool

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                          You should probably spoiler that for people who haven't read the books.

Nevermind. I did it for you. ;)
                          ah thanx I didnt really think of it. I fig'd most people who watch this show prolly read the books. lol. My bad though.

Saw that they already renewed for a second season! I am pretty stoked about this. Cyanide is also making a rts game that might be good. Cyanide made Blood Bowl for PC and it wasnt too bad.

Comment

• Big night tonight. NFL Draft, Community, and supersized episodes of the Office (Steve Carell's last) and Parks. Thank you DVR.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
                              Big night tonight. NFL Draft, Community, and supersized episodes of the Office (Steve Carell's last) and Parks. Thank you DVR.
                              Thank you internet .avi files!

Comment

• I always try to catch big tv moments the first time, but with the NFL draft, it will be impossible to watch The Office tonight. I'm really disappointed.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information