No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whitney is going to fail soooo hard. I watched three different clips and laughed maybe once, but it was more of an "eh" chuckle than an actual laugh.

Here is to hoping that CBS moves TBBT back to Monday. :D

Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Anyone else over 30 Rock? Seems like this season it has just gotten less and less funny.

Comment

• I think I'm going to give "How to be a Gentleman" a chance in the fall because Kevin Dillon(Johnny Drama from Entourage) is in it. It's going up against Parks & Rec but thats why we have something called DVR.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
          Anyone else over 30 Rock? Seems like this season it has just gotten less and less funny.
          Agreed. I stopped watching a while back mostly because Tracy Morgan got on my nerves

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
          WHO DAT!

Comment

• Great Mentalist Episode!

Comment

• Anyone watch "The Event"... ?
              I just caught up with the show and I think it's friggin' great so far.
              The way the story is going though, I don't see how there could be a 2nd season.
              Has me hooked so far, regardless though.
              -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• The Event started off pretty crappy but has gotten a lot better the last 3-4 weeks. It was already canceled though, so I hope they end it well.

Comment

• Cancelled already? Well, like I said, I didn't see how they could do a 2nd season unless they went with a completely new story plot.
                  I don't know how many episodes are left but I will be watching them. I'm hoping this season ends with a bang (It looks like it will)

Comment

• I'm not going to lose sleep over The Event being canceled but would have at least liked some closure.

Comment

• Pretty sure Game of Thrones is turning out to be my favorite show ever.

Comment

• ya it might be in my top 5 already, right there with BSG, The Wire, Mad Men and Firefly

as for cancelled shows why did no one tell SGU got cancelled like a year ago, season 2 was so much better than season 1, hopefully they do some straight to dvd movies like they have with their other series, ******* series finale cliff hanger

Comment

• I like Game of Thrones a lot, and I loved the books, but no way is it a contender for favorite show ever already. There are only like 6 episodes. :P

Comment

• After seeing the season finale to The Event... I'm pretty pissed it got cancelled.
                            The show started off slow and some branch plots were never solved (young girls turning old???)
                            but after a rocky beginning, it started steam rolling and became one of my favorite shows on at the moment.

The Killing... loved the last show... don't want to use spoilers but I think everyone saw that coming...
                            now to real search begins... ?

Comment

• I feel like The Killing just got so far astray from the Larsen murder. With a mere 3 episodes left, I'll still watch, I'm just saying I don't really give a **** who it is at this point. I better be wowed

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                                After seeing the season finale to The Event... I'm pretty pissed it got cancelled.
                                The show started off slow and some branch plots were never solved (young girls turning old???)
                                but after a rocky beginning, it started steam rolling and became one of my favorite shows on at the moment.
                                You can't take a break in your first season and expect people to come back you got to get a following first fail by NBC.

That said.

http://www.deadline.com/2011/05/nbc-...the-event-too/

Talks are underway with at least one distribution partner to take over the serialized drama. The Event executive producer Steve Stark wouldn't comment, but I hear new original programming player Netflix's name tossed around. Word is that there has been interest from several cable and digital entities. Stark said that they are exploring the opportunities with the "full support" of the studio, UMS. "NBC has been an amazing partner, it launched the show beautifully," he said. Added creator Nick Wauters: "We have a dedicated fan base, and we promised them we will deliver one way or another and will continue to tell our stories."

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information