No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is it different? The whole show up to this point has pretty much been the level of trust between the two. Sometimes it's high and at other times it's not. It basically just toggles as the year goes on. I thought it was better when he fully trusted Neal.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• The only time in the show they've really been at each other was the first two or three episodes. Since then the trust has been building and Peter wasn't wary of Neil in most circumstances.. comically, maybe, but not SERIOUSLY wary that he was going to do something illegal again.

Now he is and it gives more depth to both characters.

Originally posted by fenikz
      His soft D really turns me off
      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• I can name more than a handful of times where Peter suspected Neal was doing something wrong. It's way more than two or three episodes at the beginning.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• The big difference in this case would be Neil having more of an even playing field. They are friends kind of like a dog and dog owner are friends. Neil is rarely free and when he is it doesn't last. They have no big case involving the music box anymore so there's nothing keeping them from turning Neil loose to really run. They can bring them back together under semi-friendly circumstances somewhere down the line.

Comment

• "Gee Brain what are we gonna do tonight?"

"The same thing we do everynight Pinky. Try to take over the world!"

Comment

• last Doctor Who is tonight before they take a break. In case you don't watch it, Doctor Who is the ****.

Comment

• AMC renewed 'The Killing' for a second season.

http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment...g_renewed.html

Anyone watch this show other than me? I'm not impressed with the show at all. Would rather have gotten a 2nd season of 'Rubicon.'
                R.I.P. L.E.F.
                "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• I disagree. I really like the show.
                  Not yesterday's show but week before's show was the only one I didn't care for.

edit: With that said, I'm glad the show got renewed.
                  Last edited by Nalej; 06-13-2011, 07:59 PM.
                  -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• I'm unimpressed but I still ******* watch it....awful secondary plotlines

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• I have a bone to pick with netflix. they say the wonder years would be made available for instant watch and look.. no ******* Kevin Arnold.. no bully brother Wayne. No Paul Pfeifer or Whinny Cooper.. I'm getting mad!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                        I disagree. I really like the show.
                        Not yesterday's show but week before's show was the only one I didn't care for.

edit: With that said, I'm glad the show got renewed.
                        Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                        I'm unimpressed but I still ******* watch it....awful secondary plotlines
                        The writing is terrible. The detective work is incredibly unbelievable. And there was ZERO character development until that episode last week that ignored the Rosie case entirely.

The whole thing is based on stupid premises, 1 in a million scenarios, and a lot of "Ah Ha!" moments that materialize out of no where.

The show isn't terrible, but I have come to expect better from AMC. I don't have faith in the writers and the woman running this particular show.
                        R.I.P. L.E.F.
                        "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Whoa, Louie is back next week!

I think that Wilfred show also starts soon. Feels like they've been advertising it for a long time. Wood is cool, but I really have no idea what to expect.

Comment

• What a stupid mistake to renew The Killing. I honestly can't believe they did that.

This post will be spoilery so click at your own peril!

I know that was a long winded rant, but so many things about this show just piss me off. You can't fix bad writing. I think it's safe to say I won't be tuning in to another season of this.
                            Last edited by vidae; 06-14-2011, 11:35 AM.

Originally posted by fenikz
                            His soft D really turns me off
                            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Anyone else looking forward to Wilfred? I understand it is a remake (surprise surprise).

Comment

• My wife cracks up every time the Wilfred commercial comes up so it it seems I'll be tuning in.
                                -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information