Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
    Anyone else really stoked for Wilfred? I think it looks great.
    It looks absolutely hilarious. I may actually watch this one.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• I might catch **** for this but anyone else here like The Glades on A&E? It's not the best detective show, nor can it hold a candle to a show like Psych but it's still an enjoyable watch for me.
      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
      RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
        I might catch **** for this but anyone else here like The Glades on A&E? It's not the best detective show, nor can it hold a candle to a show like Psych but it's still an enjoyable watch for me.
        The Glades is ok. The characters are likeable (for the most part, Longworth is kind of annoying sometimes) and it's solid for a summer show. I watch it, but if I never saw another episode again I'd be ok with it.

Originally posted by fenikz
        His soft D really turns me off
        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
          WOW. THAT was the ******* ending to s1 of The Killing? Are you ******* kidding me? Jesus christ.

For the people who watched this god damn show for 13 weeks, this episode was an insult.

Yeah, put me in the group who will definitely not be watching the next season.
          Agreed 100%.

That ending was dumbfounding in its idiocy. It was a twist based off literally nothing. A surprise that materialized out of no where. How can that possibly be taken seriously? There was absolutely no motive. There was no rhyme or reason given in 13 episodes or even so much as hinted at. That was a twist for shock value that had no intellectual grounds for happening.

Shame on you, AMC. Can't wait to not watch Season Two.
          R.I.P. L.E.F.
          "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• What's heaven like?

Well there's a shortage of chairs.... yeah..

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
            Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Wow. The Killing. Thanks for making go through 12 decents weeks leading up to absolutely nothing.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Just saw the first episode of Reaper (via Netflix!).. was solid. It's a pilot so I'll give it another couple of episodes.. also, Missy Peregrym <3 <3 <3
                I liked the show but why would you start watching now? There's no conclusion at all unless I somehow missed it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                  Wow. The Killing. Thanks for making go through 12 decents weeks leading up to absolutely nothing.
                  My feelings exactly.
                  -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
                    I liked the show but why would you start watching now? There's no conclusion at all unless I somehow missed it.
                    I dunno. I was always interested in it but missed the first few weeks it was on.. so I figured why the hell not. :)

Comment

I dunno. I was always interested in it but missed the first few weeks it was on.. so I figured why the hell not. :)
                      I expect you will like it and then you'll be frustrated at the lack of conclusion. The 3 main characters and the devil were all cast and acted perfectly.

Comment

• Also Missy Peregrym is super cute, so that helps.

Comment

• Ray Wise and Ken Marino. Oh yes. Michael Ian Black, too.

Comment

• Just saw a teaser for Breaking Bad season 4, Walter White's bad ass levelness increases by 100% judging on just the twenty seconds of new stuff that was shown. Looks so ******* awesome, I can't wait.

Originally posted by WMD
                            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                            Originally posted by gpngc
                            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Also I want to add on to all the killing hate on here, what a ******* stupid ending. What a waste of time that show was, and no I don't care to find out what happens in season 2, and I hope it bombs. Basically we just got a whole season of ******* nothing.

Originally posted by WMD
                              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                              Originally posted by gpngc
                              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Haha, even Bill Simmons chimed in with a scathing criticism of The Killing on Grantland today.
                                R.I.P. L.E.F.
                                "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information