No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I died you would follow quickly due to your small frame being unable to support you during your now solo crime fighting life. You'd be nothing without my speed and smarts in combat. And Lost's pilot wasn't THAT great and I was a huge lost fan.

Originally posted by WMD
    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
    Originally posted by gpngc
    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• I gotta agree with Brod here, Louie is an amazing show and one of the best on TV, and it is definitely much better than The League (I do like The League though)!

I really liked The Black Donnellys but for me the pilot doesn't come close to touching the Lost pilot.

Speaking of The Black Donnellys, I might have to use some birthday giftcards to purchase that.. edit: Woot it's only 16 bucks.. cha-ching!
      Last edited by vidae; 06-25-2011, 08:55 PM.

Originally posted by fenikz
      His soft D really turns me off
      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• One important thing about IASIP though is Fat Mac= a dynamite season 7 coming.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Thank you all for the suggestions. I love Community and Bored to Death. Breaking Bad I might try actually, I watched the first season and liked it but I somehow lost track of it.

Pop Pop.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
            One important thing about IASIP though is Fat Mac= a dynamite season 7 coming.
            Mac got fat for the new season?

Originally posted by WMD
            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
            Originally posted by gpngc
            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• http://www.people.com/people/article...505707,00.html

Comment

• FAT MAC! Its going to be so great.
                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                The APS is strong in this one.
                Originally posted by killxswitch
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                  Trust me, you won't be disappointed with The Shield. Or The Wire, which you don't have listed...
                  I haven't watched The Wire yet but I'm on season 5 of The Shield and it's incredible.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                  WHO DAT!

Comment

• The Office is on my Netflix and I have never seen it before. Is it worth watching?

Comment

• If you can stomach Steve Carrell, its definitely worth it. The rest of the cast is terrific, but I despise Michael Scott as a character. He actually ruins the show for me.
                      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                      The APS is strong in this one.
                      Originally posted by killxswitch
                      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hines View Post
                        The Office is on my Netflix and I have never seen it before. Is it worth watching?
                        Are you kidding? Yes, a million times over.

Just keep in mind that season one starts a little show. Season 2 is the pinnacle of the show. And it remains really good for a long time after that.
                        R.I.P. L.E.F.
                        "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                          Are you kidding? Yes, a million times over.

Just keep in mind that season one starts a little show. Season 2 is the pinnacle of the show. And it remains really good for a long time after that.
                          Understatement. I would argue that it's pretty bad minus the Jim-Dwight scenes.
                          I thought season 1 was okay and my wife thought it was terrible.
                          Up to date on every season, my wife and I love the show. Just gotta get past that first one.
                          At the very least, it lets you get familiar with the characters and the basic fundamental plot of the show
                          -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• The second and third seasons of The Office are really good. I'd definitely give it a watch through.

Originally posted by fenikz
                            His soft D really turns me off
                            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• The Office does start a little slow but the second episode, "Diversity Day" is hilarious. It's one of my all time favorites of the series.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                                If you can stomach Steve Carrell, its definitely worth it. The rest of the cast is terrific, but I despise Michael Scott as a character. He actually ruins the show for me.
                                He's doing his job if that is how you feel.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information