Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
    Holy ****, how much I hate that woman.
    I always say though, if you ever feel strongly about a character (positive or negative), then they're doing a good job
    Or the writing team just needs to do a better job of making her character a little more understandable to the audience and not a 24/7 bitching thunder ****. haha

Originally posted by WMD
    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
    Originally posted by gpngc
    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Starz canceled Camelot. :(

Originally posted by fenikz
      His soft D really turns me off
      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Am I nuts for thinking that Aaron Paul does an even better job in Breaking Bad than Cranston? Don't get me wrong Cranston is amazing but I think sometimes Paul gets overshadowed just because he's a "supporting actor."

Comment

• Aaron Paul is every bit as good in his role as Bryan Cranston is in his. Jessie is my favorite character by far, too.

Originally posted by fenikz
          His soft D really turns me off
          ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
            Or the writing team just needs to do a better job of making her character a little more understandable to the audience and not a 24/7 bitching thunder ****. haha
            A woman that you can understand and doesn't ***** 24/7....that sounds more like fantasy to me.

Comment

• Just watched the pilot to Louie. I was laughing so hard.
              My wife was just shaking her head at me bc I was laughing at him ******** on his daughters lol
              -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                Aaron Paul is every bit as good in his role as Bryan Cranston is in his. Jessie is my favorite character by far, too.
                Meh, Jessie is kinda douchey to me. Hated him in Season 2. He did pick it up though.

Comment

• The thing I love about Jesse is that he has no idea what he's doing in really any aspect of his life so he ***** up a lot. I think that's quite easy to relate to. I think the same could be said of Walt. Walt however is ultra-motivated and will do whatever it takes to make sure his family's needs are met. It's truly admirable if you ask me. God, I love ******* talking about this show. 2 weeks!

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44

Comment

• What i love about Walt's role is how he just went beast-mode when he was at the bottom of the barrel. He just stopped giving a **** and became a total bad ass.

Comment

• Anyone who has seen Lost is it even worth watching season 5 & 6? i've just lost so much interest in it, 1 & 2 were good then it went to ****

Comment

• If you don't like it after 1&2, you're probably one of those people who's just going to hate it. I did think Seasons 5 & 6 were a ****-ton better than 3 & 4...

Comment

• 3 and 4 were A LOT better than 5 and 6. I ******* love Season 4.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Firefly marathon on the Science Channel win.

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                              Anyone who has seen Lost is it even worth watching season 5 & 6? i've just lost so much interest in it, 1 & 2 were good then it went to ****
                              Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              3 and 4 were A LOT better than 5 and 6. I ******* love Season 4.
                              If your not enjoying it right now you wont enjoy the last two seasons. Season five was what put me on the skeptical side about where they were going with the show and season six was nothign but a slap in the face to every fan looking for answers and was just so meh when it gave up answers. And as Brodeur said, season 4 is amazing, I think it's my favorite season of Lost.

Originally posted by Splat View Post
                              Firefly marathon on the Science Channel win.
                              Woke up from a long day/night of drinking and laid around watching this. So amazing.

Originally posted by WMD
                              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                              Originally posted by gpngc
                              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Season 6 has Ab Aeterno though, and that's my second favorite episode of the series.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information