No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you get rid of the Buy More the show is completely different. They add something special to it and have since episode one.

And Chuck, himself, is an uncoordinated nerd. He's indecisive and nervous. That is who he is as a person. I really hope that doesn't change for the final season.

Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Just finished the first two episodes of The Walking Dead. Very solid so far. Going to finish the season by the end of the week.

Comment

• Currently on a WB animated cartoon binge. I'm watching Batman:The Animated Series and Batman:Beyond. I may also watch Superman:The Animated Series, but i'm not really a Superman fan. I remember watching it as a kid and liking but not loving it. I'll see how it stands up to time. Of the 3, B:TAS is by far the best though. I loved watching it as a kid and it still holds up all these years later.
        Last edited by 49ersfan_87; 07-12-2011, 04:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
          If you get rid of the Buy More the show is completely different. They add something special to it and have since episode one.

And Chuck, himself, is an uncoordinated nerd. He's indecisive and nervous. That is who he is as a person. I really hope that doesn't change for the final season.
          Agreed. The show wouldn't be what it is if he still didn't have those nervous/awkward traits. It adds a lot of fun and comedy to the show, as well as making it somewhat realistic. People don't just become bad ass spies overnight.

As the show has progressed he's gained more confidence, but still is the good old fashion Chuck.

The only thing I hate is the lack of Buy More characters these days. I understand the reasons behind it, but I miss the days where Big Mike and Jeffster received significant screen time.
          (shameless self-promotion)
          Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
          https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Originally posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
            Currently on a WB animated cartoon binge. I'm watching Batman:The Animated Series and Batman:Beyond. I may also watch Superman:The Animated Series, but i'm not really a Superman fan. I remember watching it as a kid and liking but not loving it. I'll see how it stands up to time. Of the 3, B:TAS is by far the best though. I loved watching it as a kid and it still holds up all these years later.

Agreed, said that a page or two ago, its really an amazing cartoon and it easily holds my attention after all these years. X-men on the other hand I struggle to sit through.

Originally posted by WMD
            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
            Originally posted by gpngc
            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
              Agreed. The show wouldn't be what it is if he still didn't have those nervous/awkward traits. It adds a lot of fun and comedy to the show, as well as making it somewhat realistic. People don't just become bad ass spies overnight.

As the show has progressed he's gained more confidence, but still is the good old fashion Chuck.

The only thing I hate is the lack of Buy More characters these days. I understand the reasons behind it, but I miss the days where Big Mike and Jeffster received significant screen time.
              It WASN'T overnight! It's been 4 years! Though I only watched most of season 3 and none of season 4 so maybe it's finally happened.

Comment

• Breaking Bad soon!!! :D

Originally posted by fenikz
                His soft D really turns me off
                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Watched the first episode of Party Down. Mite b cool

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Excellent article on Grandland today on why 'Breaking Bad' is the best show of the past 10 years:

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/.../bad-decisions
                    R.I.P. L.E.F.
                    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• The Shield and Deadwood were both better than my limited viewings of The Sopranos, so bah that article.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                        The Shield and Deadwood were both better than my limited viewings of The Sopranos, so bah that article.
                        Who cares. He wasn't arguing for the Sopranos anyways.
                        R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• But he said those were indisputably the four best shows in the last decade, which isn't true.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                            But he said those were indisputably the four best shows in the last decade, which isn't true.
                            I don't know that that was solely his contention. I've heard that belief expressed elsewhere several times.
                            R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• He likes wrestling, we don't care about his opinion.

Originally posted by WMD
                              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                              Originally posted by gpngc
                              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• New Warehouse 13 and Eukera seasons started monday. This made me happy.

<-----(geek) lol

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information