Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by General Zod View Post
    New Warehouse 13 and Eukera seasons started monday. This made me happy.

<-----(geek) lol
    Warehouse 13 is tremendous, I don't care what anyone says. The actors and writing in it is top notch. Eddie McClintock is my damn hero.
    (shameless self-promotion)
    Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
      He likes wrestling, we don't care about his opinion.
      CM Punk is the greatest man alive.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        I don't know anything about him outside of his name, which alone is enough for me to know hes a huge tool like every other guy on "pro" wrestling.

Originally posted by WMD
        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
        Originally posted by gpngc
        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Trust him. Cm Punk is a man of above average intelligence in a field of morons.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
            I don't know anything about him outside of his name, which alone is enough for me to know hes a huge tool like every other guy on "pro" wrestling.
            Says the person with a Daron Malakian signature.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• CM Punk > Everyone else

Comment

Says the person with a Daron Malakian signature.
                Haha are you trying to insult me with this statement?

Originally posted by WMD
                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Been watching Dexter season one again with my sister. This is my fourth viewing of season one now. She hasnt seen it before...she's really liking it.

I've also been catching Breaking Bad season 2 on AMC. I've missed quite a bit, though. I really need to watch it in order. I'm not liking these two ninja like assassin dudes...a little over the top, even for Breaking Bad.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                    Been watching Dexter season one again with my sister. This is my fourth viewing of season one now. She hasnt seen it before...she's really liking it.

I've also been catching Breaking Bad season 2 on AMC. I've missed quite a bit, though. I really need to watch it in order. I'm not liking these two ninja like assassin dudes...a little over the top, even for Breaking Bad.
                    What show are you watching!? I've never seen anything resembling a ninja on that show!
                    R.I.P. L.E.F.
                    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                      Been watching Dexter season one again with my sister. This is my fourth viewing of season one now. She hasnt seen it before...she's really liking it.

The cousins are awesome. Nothing on that show is over the top.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Is anyone watching Damages? Its supposed to premiere tonight on DirectTV channel at 10 PM. I don't get that channel here in Canada so i'll have to find some "other" way to watch it tomorrow. I'm pretty psyched though, i really enjoyed watching all 3 seasons last summer. With this and Breaking Bad, this summer should be a good one for TV. Probably more quality dramas now than the entire TV season on the big 4 networks.

Comment

• Watches Dexter, claims Breaking Bad is over the top. Lol wut?

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Originally posted by General Zod View Post
                            New Warehouse 13 and Eukera seasons started monday. This made me happy.

<-----(geek) lol
                            Originally posted by Forenci View Post
                            Warehouse 13 is tremendous, I don't care what anyone says. The actors and writing in it is top notch. Eddie McClintock is my damn hero.
                            Did either of you catch Alphas? It was on later that night. I REALLY liked it and didn't think I would.

Originally posted by fenikz
                            His soft D really turns me off
                            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                              Did either of you catch Alphas? It was on later that night. I REALLY liked it and didn't think I would.
                              I did not. I wasn't expecting to like it either and thus avoided it until I could watch it online. I shall proceed to watch it then!
                              (shameless self-promotion)
                              Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                              https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
                                I did not. I wasn't expecting to like it either and thus avoided it until I could watch it online. I shall proceed to watch it then!
                                Yeah same here but if Vidae saiys it was good I'll have to check it out.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information