X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vidae says everything is good.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Alphas was ok, but the problem I have with it is I'm just not sure any of the characters are all that engaging.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        Vidae says everything is good.
        Everything but Californication, he doesn't like Californication.
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Didn think it needed its own thread but...anyone watching the Espys? Seth Meyer is pretty bad imho lol

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
          Originally posted by TitanHope
          R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
          He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
            Watches Dexter, claims Breaking Bad is over the top. Lol wut?
            Two completely different types of shows, at least as far as I've watched. (season 1 and about half of season 2) The cousins are very over the top compared to anything we saw in the 1st season. They're like machine assassins. They're undectable and emotionless. It's a little much...especially that explosion scene. I thought it was pretty cheesy. I still love the show, I just think they took it in an odd direction with those two. Granted, I havent seen the whole season in order, but still. They might as well be Terminators.

I still really need to catch the rest of this series...aint gonna happen before the new season starts, though.
            Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 07-13-2011, 09:02 PM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
            KO KNOWS

Comment

• Aren't the cousins in season 3? Not two?

Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
              What show are you watching!? I've never seen anything resembling a ninja on that show!
              I was thinking the same thing.
              -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                Aren't the cousins in season 3? Not two?

I was thinking the same thing.
                They are def Season 3.

Comment

• The cousins are basically enforcers that don't like to talk frequently. They aren't invincible, and they aren't the major focus of the season. And can we please not mention the ball-less Dexter in the same sentence as Breaking Bad again?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Dexter is a ******* boss!
                    -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Alright so the only episode i haven't seen is the last episode of season 2. I watched all of 3 last night and I guess what I'm kind of thinking is that Walter Jr. needs to become a bigger character. He's the only character that aside from the aspect of knowing Walt's a family man serves no purpose and I'm predicting his character either dies or becomes a huge part of the story(finds out and acts on it).

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
                        Alright so the only episode i haven't seen is the last episode of season 2. I watched all of 3 last night and I guess what I'm kind of thinking is that Walter Jr. needs to become a bigger character. He's the only character that aside from the aspect of knowing Walt's a family man serves no purpose and I'm predicting his character either dies or becomes a huge part of the story(finds out and acts on it).
                        Wanna bet?
                        R.I.P. L.E.F.
                        "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                          Wanna bet?
                          Haha on which one?

Compliments of TACKLE

Comment

• But seriously I don't understand why he's on the show. Think of every character ever encountered on the show. They've all been really involved with the storyline. Which makes me think; why would the writers make this immaculate character's son an emotional pawn? It just doesn't make sense to me.

Compliments of TACKLE

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              Vidae says everything is good.
                              Categorically untrue!

Originally posted by Caddy View Post
                              Alphas was ok, but the problem I have with it is I'm just not sure any of the characters are all that engaging.
                              I don't know.. I thought they were all unique. The thing I liked was that no one was over the top omg super awesome. No invulnerability, etc, know what I mean? The powers themselves seemed like something more.. normal? I can't figure out how to describe it.

Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                              Everything but Californication, he doesn't like Californication.
                              I don't like the main character but the rest of the show is ok. And I can't stand IASIP either, but that's because I don't find it funny. You claimed it was the best tv comedy of all time while I think there are comedies on right NOW that are better, and one of them is on the same network (Louie).

Originally posted by fenikz
                              His soft D really turns me off
                              ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• We all know who is going to die in season 4

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information