No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyle Chandler should win everything. The guy is excellent as Coach Taylor. I'm going to be very upset at the finale tomorrow since I didn't watch it on DirectTV the first time around.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Caddy View Post
      Dollhouse is worth a go purely for the large amount of screen time Dushku gets.
      Except for her being the weakest of the main people. Dollhouse has a rough stretch for the first 5 episodes, but it's excellent after that.

I really need to watch FNL S5, given that it's one of my favorite shows ever. Ugh, stupid me.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
        Two actors from The Killing got nominated and neither one is named Joel Kinnaman? Blasphemy on two accounts!
        The fact that anything related to the Killing got a nomination is absolutely mind-boggling. I will not waste my time with that **** anymore.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• http://www.nickandmore.com/2011/03/1...g-to-teennick/

******* 90's Nickelodeon shows coming back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
            Except for her being the weakest of the main people. Dollhouse has a rough stretch for the first 5 episodes, but it's excellent after that.

I really need to watch FNL S5, given that it's one of my favorite shows ever. Ugh, stupid me.
            But she is hot as hell so I couldn't care less.

Comment

• Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
              Just got done watching Firefly and then Serenity for the first time and I really, really enjoyed it. Added Dollhouse to my instant queue, is it worth a watch?
              Firefly is so freaking epic! As for Dollhouse I just never could get in to it. It's the only show Joss Whedon has put out that I didn't love.

Comment

• Friday Night Lights was so god damned good. I miss it already. Season 1 was ******* epic.
                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                The APS is strong in this one.
                Originally posted by killxswitch
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Dollhouse is better than Firefly.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                    Friday Night Lights was so god damned good. I miss it already. Season 1 was ******* epic.
                    This. Such an epic show. Shame it had to end really.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      Dollhouse is better than Firefly.
                      This false statement from you was expected.

Comment

• Dollhouse is absolutely not better than Firefly, but I will agree that Topher is the best character in the Whedonverse.

And yes, Kyle Chandler should have a few Emmys by now. It's criminal that he doesn't have a few of these trophies around his house by now.
                        Last edited by vidae; 07-15-2011, 12:31 AM.

Originally posted by fenikz
                        His soft D really turns me off
                        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                          Dollhouse is absolutely not better than Firefly, but I will agree that Topher is the best character in the Whedonverse.

And yes, Kyle Chandler should have a few Emmys by now. It's criminal that this is his first nomination.
                          Brodeur is lame and should be banned from existence for suggesting it is better.

I watched Alphas and enjoyed it though. It was much less lame than the previews led on. The abilities are all pretty neat and Gary is a total baller.
                          (shameless self-promotion)
                          Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                          https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• I do think that Misfits is BETTER, but I like Alphas as well.

Originally posted by fenikz
                            His soft D really turns me off
                            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Yes, you should all watch Misfits. By far one of the funniest shows I've ever watched in my life.
                              (shameless self-promotion)
                              Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                              https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                                Dollhouse is absolutely not better than Firefly, but I will agree that Topher is the best character in the Whedonverse.

And yes, Kyle Chandler should have a few Emmys by now. It's criminal that he doesn't have a few of these trophies around his house by now.
                                Well, he isn't better than Cranston and that covers three seasons. So, he's had two non Cranston chances, and this is his last one.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information