Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
    Yes, you should all watch Misfits. By far one of the funniest shows I've ever watched in my life.
    I co-sign this. Although I've been on the Misfits band wagon from the very beginning!

Comment

• http://www.grantland.com/blog/hollyw...s-mostly-right

That's a very good quick article on the Emmy's. I don't know who Andy Greenwald is but he has to be a member of NFLDC. He likes everything we do, especially Community and Parks.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• "NOT THE MOMMA"

Comment

• I'm so behind in FNL, I skipped the season with the idea that Netflix would keep up as they did last season. Trying to catch up with hulu is gonna be rough. Anything big happen in the first half of the season?

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44

Comment

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
            Yes, you should all watch Misfits. By far one of the funniest shows I've ever watched in my life.
            Extremely Great show...discovered it only about a month ago because Hulu had been advertising it. Was sure glad they did.

Another great British show is Spaced...One of my top 10 tv shows of all time.

Comment

• The other day I noticed that Rian Johnson directed an episode of Breaking Bad. Not to my surprise, it was that fly episode. haha. Such a change of pace...but it was still good. I actually just saw that episode this week, but I missed who directed it.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
              KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                The other day I noticed that Rian Johnson directed an episode of Breaking Bad. Not to my surprise, it was that fly episode. haha. Such a change of pace...but it was still good. I actually just saw that episode this week, but I missed who directed it.
                I had seen the episode three times and I saw Rian Johnson probably the same time you did and was surprised.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Eh I know it was popular but that was one of my least favorite episodes.

Originally posted by WMD
                  Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                  Originally posted by gpngc
                  I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• It's not one of my favorites. But every episode is good.

But the fact that Johnson directed it, didnt really surprise me...he's a pretty abstract dude. They probably reached out to him specifically for the episode.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                      Eh I know it was popular but that was one of my least favorite episodes.
                      Fly is amazing, shush. The worst episodes are any that feature Marie with Kleptomania.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Why that was never resolved bugged me for awhile.

Originally posted by WMD
                        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Something has to come up with that in this season, if it doesn't that was the most pointless storyline in the history of television.

Comment

• I'd rather they explain what really happened with Walt and the whole Chemistry thing they showed flashbacks to in Season 1. I don't give a rats ass about Marie.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I don't really care about her either, it was just really weird that they completely abandoned it after like 2 episodes.

Comment

• I would really like to know what the **** was going on with walt in Lost for ***** sake. Two seasons based around that and nothing, now that was the most pointless storyline ever.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information