No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S3 and S5 of Dexter were bad. S4 was good only because of the guest star. I'm not as excited about Dexter coming back like I was after seasons 1 and 2. It's sad. :(

Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
      You like wrestling, your argument is invalid.
      Anybody who doesn't like wrestling doesn't get to enjoy the virtues of CM Punk, and thus those people have even less of an argument.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I don't know what CM Punk is but it's probably stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
          I don't know what CM Punk is but it's probably stupid.
          I agree with this, but the Breaking Bad hate I have to disagree with. It's the best show on tv, so it makes sense that it's the most talked about here.

Originally posted by WMD
          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
          Originally posted by gpngc
          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
            I agree with this, but the Breaking Bad hate I have to disagree with. It's the best show on tv, so it makes sense that it's the most talked about here.
            I didn't say I hated it. I don't know if I do. I tried watching the first few episodes a few years ago and stopped, but since then I've heard you just have to power through to the awesome. I probably will. I was just commenting that BB is dominating conversation when there are other good shows out there too.

Comment

• There's other shows?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• You're not alone killx, I'm not a huge fan of the show myself. That's not to say it's a bad show by any means. In fact, I would say it is a good show, but much like Dexter I have never really been a fan of that particular genre or style.

(Please don't murder me!)
                (shameless self-promotion)
                Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
                  You're not alone killx, I'm not a huge fan of the show myself. That's not to say it's a bad show by any means. In fact, I would say it is a good show, but much like Dexter I have never really been a fan of that particular genre or style.

(Please don't murder me!)
                  I actually agree with you, I'm not huge on Breaking Bad either. Its good and all, Ive just never found myself overly invested in the show. Its weird, because it seems like it'd be right up my alley, but...ehhh.
                  Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                  The APS is strong in this one.
                  Originally posted by killxswitch
                  Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• No show will ever be universally liked, i actually remember watching the first episode of The Wire and not being very interested in watching more. Now, i may get killed for that, but if it means anything, i'd be willing to give it another chance after a few years.

Comment

• You are all dead to me.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Just started watching first season of chuck. Just an awesome show.I'm sure it will get better towards so3.

Comment

• Originally posted by 49erNation85 View Post
                          Just started watching first season of chuck. Just an awesome show.I'm sure it will get better towards so3.
                          Another Chuck fan, hooray!

It's my favorite show and it's definitely worth a watch through, but just so you know I already have dibs on Yvonne Strahovski. She is mine now and forever will be mine.

Just shut up Forenci, you're wrong, and I'm right.

Originally posted by fenikz
                          His soft D really turns me off
                          ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• I fail to comprehend how someone could not like The Wire or Breaking Bad. Especially the Wire though.
                            When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                              I fail to comprehend how someone could not like The Wire or Breaking Bad. Especially the Wire though.
                              Ehhh there are bits and pieces of The Wire, especially earlier on, that play kind of slow. Not that I didn't love the hell out of it, but I can understand why some people might not care for it.
                              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                              The APS is strong in this one.
                              Originally posted by killxswitch
                              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• I'm just not that big into cop shows, honestly. So I've never given The Wire a chance.
                                Also, it seems everyone loves Chuck, but every time I see a commercial for it, I always come away thinking, "This is the dumbest show ever".
                                (Yes, I'm aware that was an obsessive use of commas)
                                -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information