Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
    I was doing more kids-geared cartoons. The Simpsons and The Critic had the biggest effect on me as a child, something that should be very noticable.
    I loved the Critic. My parents were fairly irresponsible and let me watch what I want. South Park should've made the list, being that it's made my week since 1998

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Comment

• I also loved the critic...I couldnt watch it today probably but, at one time I watched the reruns every single day. They were good.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
          I couldnt watch it today probably
          What? Why not? I've got both seasons on my computer, season one is so hilarious. It's the perfect satire of the film industry.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
            What? Why not? I've got both seasons on my computer, season one is so hilarious. It's the perfect satire of the film industry.

I dont know exactly...I've tried, could be the style of the animation or just the fact that I've seen every episode so much. I still hold a soft spot for it but, cant seem to sit down and watch it anymore. They show the re-runs on the Reelzchannel via directv.

lol at Orson Welles. Oh Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees. They're even better raw.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
            KO KNOWS

Comment

• another excellent Breaking Bad. Not sure how well Saul will stick in the plot, though

by BoneKrusher
              <DG> how metal unseen
              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• I thought the last two episodes of Breaking Bad were a little sub par but damn...this new one just blew me away. Unbelievable and probably my favorite episode of the season, possibly the entire series. I can't wait to see where it goes from here, best show on television.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                  another excellent Breaking Bad. Not sure how well Saul will stick in the plot, though
                  I think Saul will fit in great and he really is what they probably need, though at the same time he will always be difficult for them to trust.

Comment

• "We need to cook through the next 2 weeks"

God that's sick, Walt's losing it. I love Saul's character, he's going to mediate and make them some bills

Comment

• What an amazing episode of Chuck. Footlong Meatball Marinara to go along with Chuck. Phenomenal.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• So Chuck was Chucking incredible tonight. I'll be sooooo pissed if it doesn't get renewed.
                        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                        RIP themaninblack

Comment

• I love Breaking Bad so much. ******* excellent show. At first I thought it would have to end after a couple seasons but it seems every week they are setting up the show perfectly for the long run.

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                            So Chuck was Chucking incredible tonight. I'll be sooooo pissed if it doesn't get renewed.
                            Colonel Casey and his marine unit parachuting in to save the day/wedding was the greatest thing I've seen in Chuck since the game of missile command to stop actual missiles.

And to top that off, "I know kung fu".

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                              I love Breaking Bad so much. ******* excellent show. At first I thought it would have to end after a couple seasons but it seems every week they are setting up the show perfectly for the long run.
                              Absolutely. I started getting that same feeling after the last two episodes that it might not be able to last and it would have to wrap it up, but yea...this last episode sealed its fate of having an outstanding future IMO. Saul is a great addition.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crickett View Post
                                Colonel Casey and his marine unit parachuting in to save the day/wedding was the greatest thing I've seen in Chuck since the game of missile command to stop actual missiles.

And to top that off, "I know kung fu".
                                Those were great but the Jeffster reunion rocked my socks. I hope to god it gets picked up again.
                                Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                                RIP themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information