Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
    Those were great but the Jeffster reunion rocked my socks. I hope to god it gets picked up again.
    just a great episode. I can't even express how awesome it was. It was better than tonights How I Met Your Mother, which was great as well.

Comment

• Man I hope Bob Odenkirk becomes a regular cast member of Breaking Bad. His character Saul is awesome and is a great element to the show. He reminds me in a way of Kevin Nealon's role in Weeds. Plus Bob Odenkirk is fraking hilarious. Also one of my favorite episodes of Breaking Bad.

Oh and does anyone else find the neighbor chick/love interest ridiculously sexy?

Comment

• One of the better FOTC scenes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NnG5clnqdQ

Comment

• That episode of Chuck was so amazing. What a great SEASON finale.

So many moments made me laugh out loud. Jeffster for one. When Jeff said "follow me for the changes" I DIED laughing. Two weeks in a row he's had a killer line (last weeks "Mind if I get right?" with the cholorform) and that just killed me.

The fight/shooting scene during the Jeffster performance was epic. It was something you normally don't see in a show like this (quality wise) and everything fit perfectly.

There might be better shows on TV but you will never have as much fun watching a show as you will with Chuck. I haven't watched an episode and thought "meh".. I've always come away having just enjoyed myself.

It will be a damn shame if they don't renew this for another season. It's up against one of the toughest time slots period, going up against Monday Night Football (when it's on), House and How I Met Your Mother, and the only show I have to watch when it's on is Chuck, the others get dvr'd.

I wrote a letter and went to Subway. Here is to hoping they do the right thing and this isn't the last we've seen. I read somewhere that they reveal the fall line-up on May 5th, which is a week from today, but maybe we'll get some information before then.

Originally posted by fenikz
          His soft D really turns me off
          ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Man oh man... I don't know whether to continue the "gush" fest for Chuck or Breaking Bad. All I can do is hop on the bandwagon. Both shows are incredibly awesome TV in my opinion.

1.) Jesse Pinkston's neighbor girl is a babe

2.) Chuck uploading the new intersect and wrecking some sh** was all kinds of super. Still it was hard to watch without cracking up.. Loved it

3.) Saul adds a dynamic to Breaking Bad that they haven't had on the show yet, and that says a lot because they take every angle on that show

4.) Because Chuck's little buddy is leaving to become a chef, does that mean he's gone from the show?

5.) Will Chuck join Walt in the meth business and try to make some extra coin? Ahhh got them mixed up...Chuck me

Comment

• Pinkston's neighbor got her start in Veronica Mars, an incredibly show that is criminally under watched because people seem to think it is a girl show (it is one of the darker mainstream shows I have ever watched).

So this week there was an episode of Breaking Bad and an ep of Chuck that were among each shows best. How I Met Your Mother was ******* hilarious. I am watching Party Down which is funny as **** and another show that will go mostly unwatched because of the no name network it is on. I can't wait to watch Heroes and Rescue Me is always a highlight of my TV watching week. There was also a hilarious ending to The Apprentice and it was being funny watching the Rivers mother and daughter duo acting like bitches.

Comment

• gonzo your love of veronica mars is one of your few saving graces. I used to watch that show regularly before I started drinking/smoking/partying every waking moment of my life. I'm pretty sure my sister got all the seasons I haven't seen at home so i'm planning on enjoying finally finishing that show this summer since I'll actually be back home this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Hero View Post
                  gonzo your love of veronica mars is one of your few saving graces. I used to watch that show regularly before I started drinking/smoking/partying every waking moment of my life. I'm pretty sure my sister got all the seasons I haven't seen at home so i'm planning on enjoying finally finishing that show this summer since I'll actually be back home this year.
                  Some of the best purchases I have ever made with all three seasons. Go back and watch it from the beginning. It is such a ******* great show. Everyone who I recommend it to and who actually watches it (not too many people really) love it.

Also it is nice to know I actually have a saving grace :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                    Some of the best purchases I have ever made with all three seasons. Go back and watch it from the beginning. It is such a ******* great show. Everyone who I recommend it to and who actually watches it (not too many people really) love it.

Also it is nice to know I actually have a saving grace :)
                    You're canadian so it's not like it'll save you from hell or anything, but for a blood-sucking canuck you're not bad, maybe.

Comment

• Great Rescue Me episode last night. Really enjoyed it.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                      Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Hero View Post
                        You're canadian so it's not like it'll save you from hell or anything, but for a blood-sucking canuck you're not bad, maybe.
                        Canada>>>>>US and everyone knows it. Free health care, *****!

Also, I just re-watched all four seasons of Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia. One of the funniest shows I have ever watched. Great TV, Charlie Day is the ******* man.
                        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                        The APS is strong in this one.
                        Originally posted by killxswitch
                        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                          Canada>>>>>US and everyone knows it. Free health care, *****!

Also, I just re-watched all four seasons of Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia. One of the funniest shows I have ever watched. Great TV, Charlie Day is the ******* man.
                          That's cool and all but I'd take quality and speed over free health care. But yeah, It's Always Sunny in Philly is an awesome show. I love the one where Frank sneaks Charlie acid.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Speaking of the greatness that is It's Always Sunny....anyone hear anything about new episodes?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                              Speaking of the greatness that is It's Always Sunny....anyone hear anything about new episodes?
                              The show has a contract for years, new episodes will start in September likely

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Ultimate win.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information