Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Chuck is entertaining fluff. Not as good as people make it out to be, but I enjoy it (although I haven't seen the last half of Season 4).


    RIP TheManInBlack

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Nalej View Post
      I'm just not that big into cop shows, honestly. So I've never given The Wire a chance.
      Also, it seems everyone loves Chuck, but every time I see a commercial for it, I always come away thinking, "This is the dumbest show ever".
      (Yes, I'm aware that was an obsessive use of commas)
      I've only seen a couple commercials for it, but the show is much better than the commercials.

      Comment


      • Chuck isn't anything special, it's fluff as Brodeur put it. Nothing wrong with that but it's just not something I'm into.


        Originally posted by WMD
        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
        Originally posted by gpngc
        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

        Comment


        • I really like Breaking Bad and along with Mad Men and Game of Thrones it is probably the best made show on TV, but there are several shows I enjoy more than both Breaking Bad and Mad Men despite how well they are made. Both are great shows and I watch both closely, but neither are close to my favourite shows.


          Props to BK on the sig!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by vidae View Post
            Another Chuck fan, hooray!

            It's my favorite show and it's definitely worth a watch through, but just so you know I already have dibs on Yvonne Strahovski. She is mine now and forever will be mine.

            Just shut up Forenci, you're wrong, and I'm right.
            Yea I just started watching seems alright and good entertaining to say this least.I would go buy the season just watch them via netflix or download.Should be a fun show otherwise.I'm bored watching anything else.Might watch Dexter after this series.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by 49erNation85 View Post
              Yea I just started watching seems alright and good entertaining to say this least.I would go buy the season just watch them via netflix or download.Should be a fun show otherwise.I'm bored watching anything else.Might watch Dexter after this series.
              Dexter is very entertaining, but don't expect anything more.


              http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

              Comment


              • Originally posted by wogitalia View Post
                I really like Breaking Bad and along with Mad Men and Game of Thrones it is probably the best made show on TV, but there are several shows I enjoy more than both Breaking Bad and Mad Men despite how well they are made. Both are great shows and I watch both closely, but neither are close to my favourite shows.
                I don't really enjoy any show more than Breaking Bad. I've seen every episode at least 3 times, and it's still extremely entertaining every time. It's not as easy of a watch as a Chuck or Dexter, but still.


                RIP TheManInBlack

                Comment


                • You need patience to watch a show like Breaking Bad or any great show like it, Six Feet Under for example, but it definitely pays off.


                  http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

                  Comment


                  • Just turned on the ESPY's and saw Tebow giving out an award.Interesting.Wonder what awards he got.

                    Comment


                    • I need to get back into Breaking Bad. I absolutely loved season 1 and 2 but I just haven't been up to date with it. :(

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Caddy View Post
                        I need to get back into Breaking Bad. I absolutely loved season 1 and 2 but I just haven't been up to date with it. :(
                        stay out of any thread related to it. you will get **** spoiled


                        http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                          You need patience to watch a show like Breaking Bad or any great show like it, Six Feet Under for example, but it definitely pays off.
                          Meh. I find Breaking Bad to be thoroughly entertaining throughout.

                          Six Feet Under may require some patience...I'd even say the same for Mad Men. I just dont get Mad Men...it seems like nothing happens at all. I've only watched like half of season one, but I didnt get the love.

                          This said, I was never bored watching Boardwalk Empire. Which many claim is boring or too slow.

                          Thanks BoneKrusher^

                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                          KO KNOWS

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                            Dexter is very entertaining, but don't expect anything more.
                            ugh. Why not? It's rather poetic, really. And Michael C. Hall is money, in his attempts to show Dexter's emotion. Especially in the first season. His awkward alone time with Rita, is brilliant. And when he starts to actually feel and remember buried memories, the show really shines.

                            Thanks BoneKrusher^

                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                            KO KNOWS

                            Comment


                            • Dexter is boss. Season three gets **** on a lot but it's still a quality show.
                              -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                                ugh. Why not? It's rather poetic, really. And Michael C. Hall is money, in his attempts to show Dexter's emotion. Especially in the first season. His awkward alone time with Rita, is brilliant. And when he starts to actually feel and remember buried memories, the show really shines.
                                Because of Batista and LaGuerta. Also, the fact that they refuse to push the storyline any further outside of the S4 finale which had to be done because she got a job on a major network.


                                RIP TheManInBlack

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information