No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know any of them either. At least Kaley Cuoco is hot.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
      I watch way too much TV.

Criminal Minds and Harry's Law on Wednesday, Community, Parks and Rec (yay!), The Office and Person of Interest on Thursday, ugh ugh ugh. Too many shows.
      I watch wayyyyyy too much tv. I watched every pilot/season premiere yesterday :(

Comment

• My ex best friend chose Big Bang Theory over Community last year, so there are indeed people who watch it (no that's not the reason he's an ex best friend).

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
          I watch way too much TV.

Criminal Minds and Harry's Law on Wednesday, Community, Parks and Rec (yay!), The Office and Person of Interest on Thursday, ugh ugh ugh. Too many shows.
          You watch Harry's Law? What the ****?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• The big bang theory makes me want to dunk my head in a bathtub full of acid.

Comment

• I wish I had never picked up watching Criminal Minds. Addicting little bugger of a show. And it always seems like it's on with multiple episodes at a time.
              Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
              RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                You watch Harry's Law? What the ****?
                It's not awful and it's sort of entertaining. I'm not saying I'd miss it if it were canceled, but I dvr it.

Originally posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
                I wish I had never picked up watching Criminal Minds. Addicting little bugger of a show. And it always seems like it's on with multiple episodes at a time.
                No kidding. My sister and her husband were watching it and I sort of sat down to watch an episode and before I knew it I had seen every episode through 5 seasons and now I can't wait for Thursday. It is SUPER addicting, plus Ion plays like 345763895 episodes a day. Also I love AJ Cook. Sorry Deep, back the f off!

And TBBT is just an awful awful show. It's just so bad. Most CBS shows are just stupid.

Originally posted by fenikz
                His soft D really turns me off
                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Is Weeds any good? My brother has been trying to get me to watch it forever.

Comment

• It's not BAD. The first two seasons or so are really good and I've heard the latest seasons are ok, but I remember really not liking the 3rd season but I can't remember why.

Originally posted by fenikz
                    His soft D really turns me off
                    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Weeds sucks, watch better shows.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I wouldn't say it sucks. Kevin Nealon is awesome and the dude who plays Andy is funny, but it's pretty average.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                          Weeds sucks, watch better shows.
                          You think Dollhouse is better than Firefly so you're opinion doesn't matter.

Comment

• New Girl was ok. Zooey every week works for me regardless of the material.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I loved New Girl. Totally adorable, and the ending was tremendous.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                                I loved New Girl. Totally adorable, and the ending was tremendous.
                                Some of the jokes came across weird to me but it's definitely something that has potential. I wasn't expecting Zooey's character to be like that for some reason. I do love the douchebag jar.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information