No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't wait for the Office on Thursday night. I just got done reading previews and trying to get some hints at who maybe the new manager. They did a good job of keep on saying "The new manager". Altho, kinda messed up in episode 3 when the say Andy and Darryl do something. Makes me wonder if one of those two (Darryl or Andy) is the new boss.

Comment

• I still enjoy Castle and am happy to see a new season. Mostly because Nathan Fillion is a god.

Comment

• Originally posted by Job Reborn View Post
        I still enjoy Castle and am happy to see a new season. Mostly because Nathan Fillion is a god.
        Castle is great but the new captain is obnoxious. I hope they write her back out of the show fast. Also, Beckett needs to eat a sandwich.

Comment

• Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
          Castle is great but the new captain is obnoxious. I hope they write her back out of the show fast. Also, Beckett needs to eat a sandwich.
          Why would they write her out? I'm pretty sure her being obnoxious is what the writers are aiming for.

Comment

• Originally posted by Job Reborn View Post
            Why would they write her out? I'm pretty sure her being obnoxious is what the writers are aiming for.
            Because it's irritating to watch and a huge downgrade from the previous captain. I realize they might need an antagonist but I don't think this is the way to go. Irritating your viewers is not worth whatever plot they're trying to advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
              vidae watches everything. Everything.
              Bullturkey. I'll give most new shows a chance at least, even if I think they look dumb, but if a show is even mildly entertaining I'll watch it.

I only watch one show on CBS and I don't watch anything on ABC, but I do watch a lot of shows on NBC/AMC/USA and HBO.

I'm a tv junkie okay!

Originally posted by fenikz
              His soft D really turns me off
              ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                Bullturkey. I'll give most new shows a chance at least, even if I think they look dumb, but if a show is even mildly entertaining I'll watch it.

I only watch one show on CBS and I don't watch anything on ABC, but I do watch a lot of shows on NBC/AMC/USA and HBO.

I'm a tv junkie okay!
                Did you ever give Greek a chance when it was on ABC Family? HUH? **** you.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                  Did you ever give Greek a chance when it was on ABC Family? HUH? **** you.
                  Yes, I did, because my sister had a friend who was a stand-in in some party scenes but I just didn't like it all that much.

The New Girl was pretty good and Zooey is cuter than ever so I'll probably keep watching it. It sucks that Coach was recast because he was funny.. stupid Happy Endings. :(

Comment

Yes, I did, because my sister had a friend who was a stand-in in some party scenes but I just didn't like it all that much.

The New Girl was pretty good and Zooey is cuter than ever so I'll probably keep watching it. It sucks that Coach was recast because he was funny.. stupid Happy Endings. :(
                    Seriously. Why not either buy out his contract or just re-shoot the pilot? It is going to be weird watching some new dude just come in like it's normal.

Comment

• Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
                      Seriously. Why not either buy out his contract or just re-shoot the pilot? It is going to be weird watching some new dude just come in like it's normal.
                      I would think they'd just re-shoot the pilot but maybe there were time constraints or something, idk.

The story is that Coach was subletting from this guy (who is an overseas basketball player) and he's coming back to the states so Coach has got to move. It sucked because he was pretty damn funny.

Oh well. We'll see what happens.

Comment

I would think they'd just re-shoot the pilot but maybe there were time constraints or something, idk.

The story is that Coach was subletting from this guy (who is an overseas basketball player) and he's coming back to the states so Coach has got to move. It sucked because he was pretty damn funny.

Oh well. We'll see what happens.
                        It's hard to imagine they'd just completely write a new character. Maybe he'll be a similar type of guy.

Comment

• I can't believe there are still Wayans family members coming out of the woodwork to be on TV.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                            I can't believe there are still Wayans family members coming out of the woodwork to be on TV.
                            I know! And he was actually good!

Comment

• Yeah he was good in the pilot, sucks. The show IS centered around Zooey though, so she'll carry it anyway.

Comment

• Zooey was so much more quirky than I thought she would be. I don't know what I was expecting but it took me like the half the show to get centered around how the character is going to act.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information