No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I tried watching 2 Broke Girls because Kat Denning is in it but it was horrible.

Also, ****'s getting real on SOA. This season is shaping up to be excellent.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
    WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
      Also, ****'s getting real on SOA. This season is shaping up to be excellent.
      Ya, I felt last night was the best of the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
        Ya, I felt last night was the best of the season.
        Definitely. I'm really excited to see what happens the rest of the season. I'm also seeing a ton of similarities between how The Shield started off and progressed and how SOA has followed in suit.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
        WHO DAT!

Comment

• This is the first season I have watched on TV.

I'm not used to this one episode at a time stuff don't like. I would always watch at least 3-4 episodes when I streamed the rest.

Edit: Post #16,000.
          Last edited by Splat; 09-21-2011, 04:48 PM.

Comment

• I was unimpressed by the two episodes of Modern Family tonight.

Really don't like the choice of new Lily. And all the talk of her killing new potential baby brother is a little morbid out of a 3-year old on a sitcom.
            R.I.P. L.E.F.
            "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• New Lily does suck a bunch but I thought they were good. I liked the cowboy one much better.
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I actually laughed alot at New Girl. I'll definitely be watching it next week. Is that Leo from Veronica Mars?
                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                The APS is strong in this one.
                Originally posted by killxswitch
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                  I actually laughed alot at New Girl. I'll definitely be watching it next week. Is that Leo from Veronica Mars?
                  Yes it is, and I haven't seen it. Revenge was an interesting little show, nothing special but entertaining and Emily VanCamp is hotttttttttt.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Does anyone watch The Almighty Johnsons?

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                    JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                    Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                    Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                    Originally posted by JBCX
                    Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• The New Girl was great, sucks about Coach though.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
                      12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

• Free Agents was good again. Hopefully the ratings are better this week. I thought Up All Night was okay.

For those who watch Law & Order SVU or occasionally watch it like I do, the show is going to suffer without Chris Meloni (Det. Stabler).

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                          I was unimpressed by the two episodes of Modern Family tonight.

Really don't like the choice of new Lily. And all the talk of her killing new potential baby brother is a little morbid out of a 3-year old on a sitcom.
                          I liked the shows. However, it was the first time I watched it and was very impressed. Prolly the hardest I've laughed this week watching TV and I watch quite a bit of the comedies. It may have been that I had nothing to compare it to or the pot remnance seeking into my room from next door, but I laughed at it a lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
                            I liked the shows. However, it was the first time I watched it and was very impressed. Prolly the hardest I've laughed this week watching TV and I watch quite a bit of the comedies. It may have been that I had nothing to compare it to or the pot remnance seeking into my room from next door, but I laughed at it a lot.
                            The show is one of the best on TV, but everyone who has watched since the beginning knows Season 1 was the best, Season 2 had issues, and tonight was not up to par with what it can be.
                            R.I.P. L.E.F.
                            "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                              Reminds me of:

Comment

• Just watched New Girl on hulu. I kind of want to institute a douche bag jar....

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information