Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like 'Free Agents.'

Two episodes and the show shows good promise.
    R.I.P. L.E.F.
    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• I like Free Agents more than Up All Night, but Free Agents is the one I'd bet to get canned if I had to choose one.

SVU sucks without Stabler, period.

Harry's Law tried a new direction and imo it made it pretty unwatchable. Oh well, one less show to DVR I suppose.

Originally posted by fenikz
      His soft D really turns me off
      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• "Free Agents" got a 1.3 rating last night. Un-******* believable. I'm really enjoying it. It's a dead man walking.

And vidae, I agree about SVU. It just seems like a different show without Stabler.
        Last edited by Hurricanes25; 09-22-2011, 01:59 PM.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Wow I didn't realize New Girl beat out Glee on Tuesday. I know it had the lead in but I figured they would still lose viewers, not gain.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
            "Free Agents" got a 1.3 rating last night. Un-******* believable. I'm really enjoying it. It's a dead man walking.

And vidae, I agree about SVU. It just seems like a different show without Stabler.
            Move it to the slot after The Office.

God knows Whitney is going to be a disaster.
            R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Community better move up in ratings tonight. This can't be the last year.
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I ******* hate this country in the sense that people don't know what TV is good for them.

**** CBS.
                R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                  Move it to the slot after The Office.

God knows Whitney is going to be a disaster.
                  Yeah, Up All Night or Free Agents should have been put after the Office. Whitney doesn't make sense in that time slot and I agree, I think it will be a disaster.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Wouldn't NBC be better off going back to its 3-hour comedy block again? Is that the plan when 30 Rock returns?
                    R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                      Community better move up in ratings tonight. This can't be the last year.
                      They are getting somewhat close to the number of episodes they need for syndication so as long as they get through this year, the should get 1 more.

Free Agents and probably Whitney should help Community too.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I dunno, I'd be surprised if Community was renewed again. And I really don't get why they don't lead off with The Office against TBBT.. at least give Community a shot.

Ugh. I hate most tv viewers. Go watch your boring stupid CBS **** and leave everything else to the rest of us.

Originally posted by fenikz
                        His soft D really turns me off
                        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• The syndication thing is a major helping point so let's hope so. NBC tanks themselves by having Community up against BBT though.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Ugghhh, If I lose community I don't know what I'll do. Atleast I got Game of Thrones, and maybe Terra will turn out half decent.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                            I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                              Yes, I did, because my sister had a friend who was a stand-in in some party scenes but I just didn't like it all that much.

The New Girl was pretty good and Zooey is cuter than ever so I'll probably keep watching it. It sucks that Coach was recast because he was funny.. stupid Happy Endings. :(
                              Hey! Be nice to Happy Endings! It's a quality show and Wayans is good in it as well. Seems like the best actor of his family, no question about that!
                              (shameless self-promotion)
                              Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                              https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
                                Hey! Be nice to Happy Endings! It's a quality show and Wayans is good in it as well. Seems like the best actor of his family, no question about that!
                                Go watch Requiem for a Dream and say that.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information