No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get in the car you fat, fat ass fat fat fat ass.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
      Whitney was just....wow....it was even worse than Two Broke Chicks. And thats not a complement.
      The funny thing is, Whitney Cummings co-created Two Broke Chicks! Her awfulness is on multiple networks!

Originally posted by fenikz
      His soft D really turns me off
      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
        The funny thing is, Whitney Cummings co-created Two Broke Chicks! Her awfulness is on multiple networks!
        Yeah, CBS' at least has some kind of story line. They are broke and they are waitressing. But....after the Office, thats just awful. It just seems like sex jokes and lets get a pretty good looking chick in some slutty clothes. And thats Whitney right there.

Comment

• I didn't even get close to hard when that horseface came out in that nurse outfit. I am convinced there are no more good new shows.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
            I didn't even get close to hard when that horseface came out in that nurse outfit. I am convinced there are no more good new shows.
            I'd even count The Office and Two and a Half Men "new" shows cuz u know their main character left and I was even unimpressed with that. So i agree. My favorite show I watched this week was Modern Family. And it wasn't close.

Comment

• IASIP was ******* wonderful

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Person of Interest (with Jim Ca.. Caveziel? and Michael Emerson) was surprisingly good. I thought it'd just be "okay" but I liked it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                  IASIP was ******* wonderful
                  Everything was just amazing. If I could make a rum ham like that I'd do it tomorrow.

Originally posted by WMD
                  Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                  Originally posted by gpngc
                  I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• IASIP and Archer were both top notch tonight. Honestly, I was a little let down by Community. I hope they don't go too heavy with the drama this season. It works every now and then, but I think the key to keeping the show amazing is keeping it light.
                    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                    The APS is strong in this one.
                    Originally posted by killxswitch
                    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Just watched the last two episodes of IASIP... Big slap in the face wake-up call reminding everyone who the kings of funny are on TV. I don't think I stopped laughing during the first episode. When Charlie got sick in the limo, I had trouble seeing the rest of the episode because of all the tears of laughter coming out of my eyes.

And, yes, RUM HAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
                        Just watched the last two episodes of IASIP... Big slap in the face wake-up call reminding everyone who the kings of funny are on TV. I don't think I stopped laughing during the first episode. When Charlie got sick in the limo, I had trouble seeing the rest of the episode because of all the tears of laughter coming out of my eyes.

And, yes, RUM HAM!
                        Who? Donald Glover and Danny Pudi? I think they already know.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                          Who? Donald Glover and Danny Pudi? I think they already know.
                          He meant Nick Offerman.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                            He meant Nick Offerman.
                            Oh, okay, I'll give you that one Brody.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              I gave up after coming up from doing laundry and hearing "blah blah went home with a pregnant chick, he wants to know if it counts as a threesome." All I needed.
                              That was about the only funny comment in the entire show.

Comment

• I liked Community and Parks. I heard the laugh track on Whitney and immediately changed it. They had me for about 30 seconds.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information