Comment

• Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
        Great montage, or greatest montage?

Just great montage. Here's your greatest montage:

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
        JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
        Originally posted by abaddon41_80
        Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
        Originally posted by JBCX
        Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Community was pretty lame this week. John Goodman's appearance was pointless and forgettable. Michael K. Williams was underused if they're going to have him on the show at all. Any scene with the Dean is awful and he's been promoted to a series regular now? Ugh.

This show is headed toward cancellation. Needs a plot with Jeff banging Annie, Troy and Abed doing things other than watch TV shows and appearing to be ***, and Pierce just staying out of the way.
          R.I.P. L.E.F.
          "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
            Community was pretty lame this week. John Goodman's appearance was pointless and forgettable. Michael K. Williams was underused if they're going to have him on the show at all. Any scene with the Dean is awful and he's been promoted to a series regular now? Ugh.

This show is headed toward cancellation. Needs a plot with Jeff banging Annie, Troy and Abed doing things other than watch TV shows and appearing to be ***, and Pierce just staying out of the way.
            I have never disagreed with anyone more about a particular episode of any show ever.

Not many shows can stray from the norm and do a serious episode as well as Community. This was one of their stronger episodes. The scene with John Goodman was great and Michael K. Williams is harsh, even on Community.

Episodes like this are the reason that Community is the best comedy on TV.

Originally posted by fenikz
            His soft D really turns me off
            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Dexter premiere is.........around. Watching it now so I'll tell you how much it sucks momentarily.

EDIT: Apparently Harrison is ******* 4 already, what the **** is this ****?

EDIT2: Well that wasn't very good, at all.
              Last edited by Brodeur; 09-24-2011, 02:45 AM.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Well, what did you expect?

Originally posted by WMD
                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                Originally posted by gpngc
                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• I am the only one who cares about Fringe at this point, aren't I?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• What's a Fringe?

Originally posted by WMD
                    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                      I am the only one who cares about Fringe at this point, aren't I?
                      I think Forenci still really likes it.

And yeah, I figured Dexter would suck but it has kind of sucked for a while now.

Comment

No, I enjoyed the premiere last night. Kind of interested in seeing where they take this whole Peter thing. As for Dexter, a lot of people seem to think that it's going back to its roots with this episode but there are so many stupid things (Astor and Cody no longer exist apparently, random blowjob, worst villain of the season introduction ever, another stupid Batista plotline, Dexter doing the hammer time dance) that it isn't worth it anymore.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• It wasn't worth watching half way through s5 but I stuck with it because I was hoping they could fix it. Instead they made it worse than I ever thought they could. :(

Oh well. I'll still probably watch s6 but it isn't must see as soon as it's on for me anymore.

Comment

• I have had trouble getting in to other shows now that I have watched Breaking Bad. Nothing else compares.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                              I have had trouble getting in to other shows now that I have watched Breaking Bad. Nothing else compares.
                              I'm right with you on that one.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

I still like it! haven't seen the new episode yet though.

I also liked the Community episode and think Xio is crazy!

I'm surprised no one mentioned the Parks and Rec premier (unless I missed it). I thought it was amazing.

"I'm Ron Swanson and you're Leslie ******* Knope."
                                (shameless self-promotion)
                                Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                                https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information