No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turns out Joel McHale was a walk on at the University of Washington for 2 years back when they were good.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Parks and Rec was so good. I can barely even remember the bad episodes of the 1st season. From my local perspective it was funny seeing Roy Hibbert and Detlef Schrempf just playing basketball and getting paid. It will be interesting to see how Tom's business goes.

Didn't care for Ron Swanson without the mustache though.

Comment

• Ron without the mustache was creepy, and I was a little bit worried for the citizens of Pawnee, but I think it'd be hilarious if next weeks episode starts with him having the mustache again with no explanation.

update: Community actually gained by 6% from last week! Yay! Also, Whitney fell a lot! Yay again!
        Last edited by vidae; 09-30-2011, 10:47 AM.

Originally posted by fenikz
        His soft D really turns me off
        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Good news about Community. I think it's best to know the history of the characters, but really a new viewer should still be able to get some laughs from the show.

Even the ads for Whitney piss me off. It looks sooooo stupid. What is it even about?

Comment

• Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
            Good news about Community. I think it's best to know the history of the characters, but really a new viewer should still be able to get some laughs from the show.

Even the ads for Whitney piss me off. It looks sooooo stupid. What is it even about?
            Some semi-hot chick and her problems, I think? Also that ad about why do guys wear Jerseys while watching games is so gd dumb. It isn't funny at all.

Originally posted by fenikz
            His soft D really turns me off
            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Parks was great last night. Ron Swanson is the man. That may have been Nick Offerman's 2012 Emmy nomination.

Community and the Office were both good as well. Britta kind of annoyed me in Community but other than that, I really enjoyed the episode.

Don't waste your time with How to be a Gentleman. The show sucks.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• ^^^^Yes. Britta sucks. We get it, you don't like establishment.

Comment

• I liked Britta's story for the first time in a long time. *shrug*

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                  JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                  Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                  Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                  Originally posted by JBCX
                  Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Does anyone else watch Happy Endings?

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                    WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
                      I liked Britta's story for the first time in a long time. *shrug*
                      I'm with you on that. Last night's episode was actually the least she pissed me off because they made fun of how bad she is with going against everything.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                        Ron without the mustache was creepy, and I was a little bit worried for the citizens of Pawnee, but I think it'd be hilarious if next weeks episode starts with him having the mustache again with no explanation.

update: Community actually gained by 6% from last week! Yay! Also, Whitney fell a lot! Yay again!
                        I'll be disappointed if Ron's mustache hasn't completely regrown by the next episode.
                        R.I.P. L.E.F.
                        "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Community was okay. I think I missed a few minutes in the meat of the episode, so I probably missed some good stuff based on the reactions, here.

Parks and Rec was fantastic, though.

Sad for no more Archer for some months. At least we'll have some Krieger and Woodhouse when it comes back, though.

Comment

• Yeah, Im definitely going to miss Archer. Sad panda.
                            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                            The APS is strong in this one.
                            Originally posted by killxswitch
                            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                              Does anyone else watch Happy Endings?
                              I want that show to crash and burn immediately so Coach can come back to The New Girl.

Comment

• At least The League is starting in it's place.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information