• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• try ninjavideo.net

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by kwilk103 View Post
      try ninjavideo.net
      I was just trying that, but it's not loading for some reason.

Comment

• at the bottom of the screen, it says click here to launch the helper beta

click that, then a window will open; you get a java script message, hit run; then the window will say either connected, running, etc

then it will work

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by kwilk103 View Post
          at the bottom of the screen, it says click here to launch the helper beta

click that, then a window will open; you get a java script message, hit run; then the window will say either connected, running, etc

then it will work
          I know, I use ninjavideo a lot, the page just isn't loading for some reason.

Comment

• there was something on the front page about it being down temporarily

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

• I tried to stream The Wire and I just could not find a half decent stream so I had to wait and borrow seasons when I saw my friend who owns them all.

Comment

• Dexter=Best show ever made
                Californication= Close 2nd :)

i anxiously await September 28th
                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                The APS is strong in this one.
                Originally posted by killxswitch
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                  Dexter=Best show ever made
                  Californication= Close 2nd :)

i anxiously await September 28th
                  First two episodes have already leaked...

Comment

• Ya APS, stop drinking and watch those leaked eps, they are great. Also you should be shot for saying they are the two best shows ever even though they are both brilliant shows.

Comment

• I did not like season 2 of Dexter as much as season 1, as soon as I have some time ill get around to watching those episodes...

and Gonzo, maybe not the best all time, that was wrong of me to say. They are my 2 favourite shows.
                      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                      The APS is strong in this one.
                      Originally posted by killxswitch
                      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• I just finished watching the season finale of Weeds and just holy ****. It was a ******* brilliant close to a suprisingly good season. There was a point in that episode where I had no clue where the **** the show was going to go next season and I felt like it would have been a great time to end the show but the final moment made it all clear to me and I can't wait to see where they go from here. Also, Mary Louise Parker naked is never a bad thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                          I just finished watching the season finale of Weeds and just holy ****. It was a ******* brilliant close to a suprisingly good season. There was a point in that episode where I had no clue where the **** the show was going to go next season and I felt like it would have been a great time to end the show but the final moment made it all clear to me and I can't wait to see where they go from here. Also, Mary Louise Parker naked is never a bad thing.
                          Season 3 or season 4? I don't have showtime, so I've only seen season 3, which is a bit of a disappointment.

Originally posted by Halsey
                          I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                            Season 3 or season 4? I don't have showtime, so I've only seen season 3, which is a bit of a disappointment.
                            I am refering to the current season finale which would be season 4.

Comment

• Anyone else watching 90210 tonight?

Comment

• Nope, I didn't watch it when it was popular back in the day either.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information