Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yeats View Post
    yo, does anyone know where i can watch the heat vs hawks game online. "rep"? for anyone who helps a chad brother out
    Whoa, the internet exists in N'Djamena? Guess I can start planning my dream vacation!

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
      You guys remember that episode of My Brother and Me when Kendall Gill guest starred? lol. Epic as hell. Kendall Gill!
      Haha, I remember after that episode I looked through all my sports cards and found a couple Gill cards. Thought I made bank after that, not quite though.

While we're at it, can't forget Cousin Skeeter. Although the more I look back...I'm not sure that show wasn't meant to be a horror flick.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
        You guys remember that episode of My Brother and Me when Kendall Gill guest starred? lol. Epic as hell. Kendall Gill!
        The Beverly Hills 90210 episode with Barry Bonds is better than anything ever.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          The Beverly Hills 90210 episode with Barry Bonds is better than anything ever.
          haha. I never saw that. My sister watched that show all the time but, I had no interest.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

Comment

• Dollhouse was indeed really ******* awesome this week.

Well now that I am no longer in ****** St Catharines and have digital cable I can actually watch Breaking Bad tonight at 10 instead of waiting. Sweet.
            Last edited by Dr. Gonzo; 05-03-2009, 08:47 PM.

Comment

• Fan made Doctor Who Stolen Earth/Journey's End trailer.

Comment

• Stella may be the greatest comedy to only last one season. ******* love it

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• "Smoking marijuana, eating cheetos, and masturbating does not constitute having plans."

Walt rox

by BoneKrusher
                  <DG> how metal unseen
                  <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Haha, they go from $600,000+ EACH to nearly dying of thirst in about 10 minutes. This **** is nuts. I love every second of it.

Comment

• Walt is not looking too good right now. Coughing blood wise that is. I am loving his headgear.

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                        Stella may be the greatest comedy to only last one season. ******* love it
                        Agreed times infinity.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by HChu View Post
                          Agreed times infinity.

Freaks and Geeks is pretty high on my board too

Comment

• Best Breaking Bad this season. ******* amazing.

Now I bet his desert ordeal made things worse.

by BoneKrusher
                            <DG> how metal unseen
                            <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Tremendous ******* acting by Brian Cranston in the last 10 minutes. The scene with the doctor when he is crying and everyone thinks he is happy but after a closer look you can tell he is not happy at all was really incredible. I cannot think of an actor that could have done a better job than Cranston as Walter.

Comment

• It'd be great if you people would not spoil Breaking Bad, as I have to catch up on it.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information