No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Jason and Randy Sklar) are amazing and that ESPN Classic officials should be shot for canceling Cheap Seats??? Not To Mention

Comment

• Originally posted by wogitalia View Post
      Arrested Development for the win, just hope it doesn't diminish the shows greatness!
      Agreed, but I actually have faith in this group. I can't imagine the writers just stopped being funny over the last couple of years, and the cast is just too good to fail.

Comment

• Arrested Development is the greatest sitcom of all time IMO, so I'm insanely stoked we might get a new season and movie.
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by lovelyfox83 View Post
          (Jason and Randy Sklar) are amazing and that ESPN Classic officials should be shot for canceling Cheap Seats??? Not To Mention
          Syntax FTL. Also, Dexter is officially absolute **** now. I was hoping it could rebound after the disaster that was season 5 but that isn't looking likely.

Comment

• The difference between Breaking Bad and Dexter on Sunday is soooooo glaring.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
              Arrested Development is the greatest sitcom of all time IMO, so I'm insanely stoked we might get a new season and movie.
              this could very well be true. it's like a fine wine as well, gets better with age. it was before it's time.

Comment

• btw if anyone likes scifi and doesn't watch Doctor Who on BBC America is missing out. The whole River Song plot is just mind blowing.

Comment

• Last time I'll say this:

Watch 'The Hour' on BBC America. It's available on Comcast OnDemand (and probably elsewhere), it's six episodes, and the plot moves fast.
                  R.I.P. L.E.F.
                  "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                    The difference between Breaking Bad and Dexter on Sunday is soooooo glaring.
                    This has been true for a long time.

Originally posted by WMD
                    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                    Originally posted by gpngc
                    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• As a rule if your show is going to have overwrought narration, you are already fighting an uphill battle. Although I'm sure Breaking Bad's narration would find a way to slit my throat if it had some.

Comment

• The ******* Ducky tie is already killing me. Laughing so hard every time Barney is on the screen. Also, yay Kal Penn.

Comment

• And yay, Sandy Rivers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                            The difference between Breaking Bad and Dexter on Sunday is soooooo glaring.
                            Understatement of the century good sir!

Originally posted by fenikz
                            His soft D really turns me off
                            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Slowest start to Dexter in awhile. Granted, the stream I had was dog ass, so it took me like 90 minutes to watch it - meaning I probably missed some things...

Looking forward to this season, though. Hopefully Admiral Adama and Tom Hanks' spawn can churn out some good villainry.

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
                                Slowest start to Dexter in awhile. Granted, the stream I had was dog ass, so it took me like 90 minutes to watch it - meaning I probably missed some things...
                                Yeah...was bored from the Ravens-Jets game so wasn't really paying attention, but the only thing I took from Dexter yesterday was....

MOAR TRISHA

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information