No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I always thought Zooey was a tad overrated around here but after seeing this week's episode of New Girl, I no longer feel that way. She was ******* sexy in that episode.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I'm not sure I really like New Girl any more. She is really getting on my nerves as a character.

Comment

• Definitely the worst episode of New Girl so far last night.
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• If anything I like her more after that episode. She is too damn cute and zany. I loves me some Zooey.

Originally posted by fenikz
          His soft D really turns me off
          ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• I didn't mean Zooey specifically, just the show itself wasn't very funny.
            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
            The APS is strong in this one.
            Originally posted by killxswitch
            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Yea the actual epsiode was pretty bad last night but I love Zooey's character. Quirky in a sexy way somehow. Zooey has got even hotter from the show and I didn't think that was possible.
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Anyone watch the House premiere on Monday?

It wasn't terrible. Better than nearly everything from Season 7. But it seemed like an attempt to recreate the series' best-ever episode, the Season 6 premiere, in the mental hospital.

Hope they actually make the most of this season.

In related news, the new doctor is hot.

R.I.P. L.E.F.
                "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Oddette Yustman is indeed hot, and it was the best House episode since the middle/end of s5. I'm really glad that Cuddy is gone. What a stupid pointless storyline their relationship was.

Comment

• Odette Yustman and Olivia Wilde on the same tv show? I think I need to start watching.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                      Oddette Yustman is indeed hot, and it was the best House episode since the middle/end of s5. I'm really glad that Cuddy is gone. What a stupid pointless storyline their relationship was.
                      I'd like to write Season 7 completely off completely. It was thoroughly awful in its entirety.

If this is, indeed, the final season, the show better give House some sort of closure. I don't think I can handle any more TEMPORARY character development. He just keeps reverting because the writers get bored and make him do stupid ****.
                      R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• My favorite shows currently airing:

1. Breaking Bad
                        2. Parks and Recreation
                        3. The Office
                        4. Modern Family
                        5. House
                        6. Community
                        7. Free Agents
                        8. Fringe (I guess, though I haven't watched any this season)

Looking forward to Alcatraz and Awake at midseason. (And Mad Men).
                        R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Awake is a cool premise but I'd bet anything that is doesn't come back for a second season, only because it's on NBC and they'll find a way to **** it up.

And Olivia Wilde (as Thirteen) is only doing three episodes this season and then she is done.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                            Awake is a cool premise but I'd bet anything that is doesn't come back for a second season, only because it's on NBC and they'll find a way to **** it up.

And Olivia Wilde (as Thirteen) is only doing three episodes this season and then she is done.
                            Yeah, NBC will **** it up. They can't make quality dramas that last.

And that's some depressing news on House cause I don't give a **** about Chase or Foreman. Who else is there?
                            R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Odette Yustman/Annable/whatever the **** she calls herself now is in House now? WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• She is wicked cute. I knew she'd be a good one ever since Kindergarten Cop.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information