Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Have any of you manly men watched "the X Factor". I actually have, because this cpu is in my living room and my mom likes to watch this show in here. ha. It's pretty damn cheesy, but I'd be lying if some of them werent talented.

    I've never been one to hate on these shows too much, because I can appreciate some actual vocal talent. I for one, loved me some Making the Band 4. lol. But yeah, half of the good ones probably belong to some sort of low-level record lable, regardless of what is portrayed to the viewer. And the judges all know who is good before they even come out, or atleast Cowell does, because he cant act for ****. And even some of the auditioners are obviously acting. It's a big cheesefest.

    Thanks BoneKrusher^

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

    Comment


    • I think television needs more Tim and Eric.

      Comment


      • And what did you guys think of Terra Nova?

        I saw the first episode. I thought it was okay. But I hate the son, absolutely annoying character. He reminds of that loser Justin Chatwin.

        Thanks BoneKrusher^

        http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

        Comment


        • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
          And what did you guys think of Terra Nova?
          It's all right. I have watched the first two nothing special but I will keep watching for now at least.

          Comment


          • Terra Nova was ok. The pilot episode was better than the second one, but it's good enough that I'll keep watching.

            Originally posted by fenikz
            His soft D really turns me off
            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

            Comment


            • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
              Have any of you manly men watched "the X Factor". I actually have, because this cpu is in my living room and my mom likes to watch this show in here. ha. It's pretty damn cheesy, but I'd be lying if some of them werent talented.

              I've never been one to hate on these shows too much, because I can appreciate some actual vocal talent. I for one, loved me some Making the Band 4. lol. But yeah, half of the good ones probably belong to some sort of low-level record lable, regardless of what is portrayed to the viewer. And the judges all know who is good before they even come out, or atleast Cowell does, because he cant act for ****. And even some of the auditioners are obviously acting. It's a big cheesefest.
              I'm a big fan of singing competitions, but yeah, certain portions of the show are huge cheesefests. I only half pay attention to it when it's on, and just really tune in when there's a talented singer. One of my favorites of last week;

              Comment


              • Yeah, that girl was pretty good. Kind of goofy, but I heard her a couple of times, she was good every time.

                I thought this girl was pretty damn amazing...



                I also like that Marcus kid...



                Among others...It doesnt really have my full attention, either. So I tend to forget about these people after the show ends. But there are some good ones. Listening more than watching, my back is to it, the majority of the time.

                Thanks BoneKrusher^

                http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                KO KNOWS

                Comment


                • Pickle Party will prevail!


                  Originally posted by WMD
                  Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                  Originally posted by gpngc
                  I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by vidae View Post
                    Terra Nova was ok. The pilot episode was better than the second one, but it's good enough that I'll keep watching.
                    I agree with this. It's enjoyable enough to me. I have some problems with the fiction concerning Terra Nova so far, but I'll keep watching in the hopes that they answer some of my questions. Plus dinosaurs are cool.

                    Comment


                    • How were the comedies tonight? Haven't watched them yet because of the baseball game.
                      #Chop


                      sig by BoneKrusher

                      Comment


                      • the LEGOs comment in Community hit close to home

                        Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                          How were the comedies tonight? Haven't watched them yet because of the baseball game.

                          Community, Parks and Rec, and even the Office were awesome.

                          I missed IASIP and The League.

                          Comment


                          • Just found out about Happy Endings. Last 2 weeks have been really good. Great cast. I tried getting back into Modern Family and luckily ran into Happy Endings which i think is better.
                            save Freeman

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                              Community, Parks and Rec, and even the Office were awesome.

                              I missed IASIP and The League.
                              Ok that's good then. I watch all regularly but IASIP. I don't know what the LEGO's comment was yet but I'm sure I'll love it.
                              #Chop


                              sig by BoneKrusher

                              Comment


                              • Watching the x factor with my mom now, which is awkward because I'm being a cynical asshole and she's talking about how good everyone is. A couple of them are good, but most are just bad and fun to make fun of. Like right now there's a couple of pubescant skater-looking kids who sound like they're singing in their 9th grade talent show.

                                I'll admit I'm a terrible singer, but at least I have the decency to spare everyone from hearing my ****** voice.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information