Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    It'd be great if you people would not spoil Breaking Bad, as I have to catch up on it.
    oh sorry man

Brian Cranston is God

by BoneKrusher
    <DG> how metal unseen
    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      It'd be great if you people would not spoil Breaking Bad, as I have to catch up on it.
      There is no excuse for not being caught up :)

But ya, I know how you feel. I had Breaking Bad spoiled a few times by clicking on the TV thread Sunday night so I just started avoiding it until I caught up. Now that I can watch eps when the air though no need to stop coming here on Sundays anymore!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
        Tremendous ******* acting by Brian Cranston in the last 10 minutes. The scene with the doctor when he is crying and everyone thinks he is happy but after a closer look you can tell he is not happy at all was really incredible. I cannot think of an actor that could have done a better job than Cranston as Walter.
        It really is. I thought he was 'okay' on Malcolm in the Middle, but Breaking Bad changed every thought I had about him as an actor.

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
          Stella may be the greatest comedy to only last one season. ******* love it
          Action, with Jay Mohr, was a really funny show also. I think at most it lasted 8 episodes on Fox but it was hilarious.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
            Action, with Jay Mohr, was a really funny show also. I think at most it lasted 8 episodes on Fox but it was hilarious.
            Anythign with Jay mohr is Amazing
            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
            The APS is strong in this one.
            Originally posted by killxswitch
            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• I absolutely despise Jay Mohr and I don't know why.

^A Bonekrusher production^
              Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Stella may be the greatest comedy to only last one season. ******* love it
                Gotta be Freaks and Geeks...I loved that show so much :'(

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                Originally posted by Job
                NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

• Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
                  I absolutely despise Jay Mohr and I don't know why.
                  Probably because he sucks.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by the decider13 View Post
                    Gotta be Freaks and Geeks...I loved that show so much :'(
                    I'm a fan of dry humour and while Freaks and Geeks is a good show, Stella is just so much higher

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

I'm a fan of dry humour and while Freaks and Geeks is a good show, Stella is just so much higher
                      I just think the TV show is tame compared to some of their short stuff that's out there (mainly the show lacked dildos).

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                        I downloaded all the episodes for that a few months back, the first few were really funny and basically just ripped on film making but then it got dumb.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                          I downloaded all the episodes for that a few months back, the first few were really funny and basically just ripped on film making but then it got dumb.
                          With Jay Mohr as the lead I would have thought it would be impossible to not be dumb.

Comment

• Stella is ******* amazing...I love Michael Showalter....I suggest you all youtube "The Michael Showalter Showalter" its awesome stuff...

But yes, Stella ******* rocks
                            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                            The APS is strong in this one.
                            Originally posted by killxswitch
                            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• I am glad I took Fisch's suggestion last year and watched all of Cheap Seats. It was a pretty ******* great show. I just wish there was more Ron Parker! Some of the characters were gold though, the ******* creek guy was hilarious.

Comment

• Has anyone seen the show Party Down on Starz?

It's directed by Fred Savage and was created by Paul Rudd.

It's pretty hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information