Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jimmy Smits chewing scenery alone is worth Season 3 being better than Season 5. Pure amazingness.


    RIP TheManInBlack

    Comment


    • I couldn't stand the third season but the fifth season wasn't much better. Season four was amazing but only because of Trinity.

      Originally posted by fenikz
      His soft D really turns me off
      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

      Comment


      • I rented the first season of the Walking Dead from Redbox last night (I had never seen it before). It was great. I'm really looking forward to the season premier tomorrow.

        Originally posted by SolidGold
        Bortlezzzzzzz
        Originally posted by Monomach
        Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          Jimmy Smits chewing scenery alone is worth Season 3 being better than Season 5. Pure amazingness.
          Screw that. Jimmy Smits sucks ass.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Caddy View Post
            Screw that. Jimmy Smits sucks ass.
            A man after my own heart! <3

            Also, just finished watching Misfits. It's soo good. Too bad Nathan is leaving. :(

            Originally posted by fenikz
            His soft D really turns me off
            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Caddy View Post
              Screw that. Jimmy Smits sucks ass.
              Jimmy Smits is awesome, you suck ass.


              RIP TheManInBlack

              Comment


              • Originally posted by vidae View Post
                A man after my own heart! <3

                Also, just finished watching Misfits. It's soo good. Too bad Nathan is leaving. :(
                Yes vidae! MISFITS. Also the show is not going to be the same without Nathan. I'm hoping he fails at his movie acting endeavours and has to come back to Misfits!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                  I would love to watch parks and rec if Amy Poehler wasn't in it.
                  please do not insult someone that was on Upright Citizens Brigade

                  Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                  Comment


                  • Matt Walsh is annoying.

                    Thanks BoneKrusher^

                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                    KO KNOWS

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                      Matt Walsh is annoying.
                      okay, this is going too goddamn far!


                      Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                      Comment


                      • I actually liked the Upright Citizens Brigade, but his career since then? He just annoys the hell out of me, everytime I see him.

                        Thanks BoneKrusher^

                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                        KO KNOWS

                        Comment


                        • I've met him, and I'm a UCB homer, but Matt Walsh is a gentleman and a visionary



                          <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                          Comment


                          • I've decided that 'Up All Night' is a pretty bland, unremarkable comedy.

                            I'm done with it after the four episodes I've seen. I can't stand Maya Rudolph's character. They probably made a huge mistake in increasing her role on the show.
                            R.I.P. L.E.F.
                            "I am the one who knocks!"

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              Jimmy Smits chewing scenery alone is worth Season 3 being better than Season 5. Pure amazingness.
                              I'm unaware of what you're talking about. Care to elaborate?
                              -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                                I've decided that 'Up All Night' is a pretty bland, unremarkable comedy.

                                I'm done with it after the four episodes I've seen. I can't stand Maya Rudolph's character. They probably made a huge mistake in increasing her role on the show.
                                I really like Up All Night but I agree about Maya Rudolph. They should just stick with giving here a little bit each week rather than actual story lines.

                                Originally posted by SolidGold
                                Bortlezzzzzzz
                                Originally posted by Monomach
                                Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information