No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Definitely agree with the Maya Rudolph stuff. Every time I see her on the screen, I'm tempted to change the channel. The show is at its best when Will Arnett is on the screen.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Up All Night will be canceled before it ends it's first season. Anyone could have seen this coming

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
        Up All Night will be canceled before it ends it's first season. Anyone could have seen this coming
        It has already been picked up for the full season and it's NBC's third highest rated comedy, just slightly ahead of Parks. It's not going anywhere this season.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by jrdrylie View Post
          I really like Up All Night but I agree about Maya Rudolph. They should just stick with giving here a little bit each week rather than actual story lines.
          The problem is there's no way of reconciling the fact that the show has halves that don't connect.

Is this a workplace sitcom or a family sitcom?
          R.I.P. L.E.F.
          "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Friday Night Lights season four has the sexiest black women that television has ever seen.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• I have watched all of Parks and Rec in a little over a week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                The problem is there's no way of reconciling the fact that the show has halves that don't connect.

Is this a workplace sitcom or a family sitcom?
                I think it needs to be about 90% family sitcom with 10% of Christina Applegate's work stuff.

Originally posted by SolidGold
                Bortlezzzzzzz
                Originally posted by Monomach
                Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

Friday Night Lights season four has the sexiest black women that television has ever seen.
                  You must be forgetting all the honeys who came out when they picked up my ***** Voodoo Tatum.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44

Comment

• Originally posted by jrdrylie View Post
                    I think it needs to be about 90% family sitcom with 10% of Christina Applegate's work stuff.
                    Agreed, but it isn't, so therefore I find it less than amusing and not worth my time.

Will Arnett is the only reason I was willing to watch anyways. And he's in the backseat.
                    R.I.P. L.E.F.
                    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Friday Night Lights season four has the sexiest black women that television has ever seen.
                      if it's not stacey dash then this statement is a lie

Comment

• Should i watch Boardwalk or Walking dead?

I think Boardwalk is the one I'll watch tomorrow.
                        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• So with the hype of Walking Dead I decided to check out the premiere .Would season one be worth checking out?It looks really interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by 49erNation85 View Post
                            So with the hype of Walking Dead I decided to check out the premiere .Would season one be worth checking out?It looks really interesting.
                            Tim Tebow is the starring actor in the show
                            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by 49erNation85 View Post
                              So with the hype of Walking Dead I decided to check out the premiere .Would season one be worth checking out?It looks really interesting.
                              I would definitely watch season 1. A great 6 episodes.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                                Tim Tebow is the starring actor in the show
                                He is not stop lieing top me man.Don't worry you will get to see rock the score board soon enough next week.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information