Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
    Walking Dead is lame.
    Last season was alright, but this episode is pretty bad imo.


    Originally posted by WMD
    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
    Originally posted by gpngc
    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

    Comment


    • Dam who fired the gun,the other group perhaps or new people?

      Comment


      • well that just changed, what the ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

        Comment


        • Oh ****! That's messed up.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by 49erNation85 View Post
            Dam who fired the gun,the other group perhaps or new people?
            Tim Tebow did it bro
            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
              They left a ******* little girl in the woods, that was a stupid ******* idea to begin with. Also, they didn't notice the hundred zombies until they were right on top of them. There have been a dozen stupid decisions made by these characters. It's really pretty unbelievable that anyone who lasted this long would be making the mistakes these people are.
              If it wasn't for Rick and to a certain extent, Shane and Daryl, everyone would be dead.

              Good episode tonight. I'm looking forward to next week's episode.

              Sig by BoneKrusher

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
                If it wasn't for Rick and to a certain extent, Shane and Daryl, everyone would be dead.

                Good episode tonight. I'm looking forward to next week's episode.
                Seriously. Had Rick not left her there, and given her directions on how to get back, she would have been eaten. There was nothing stupid about what he did.

                I thought tonight's episode was good. Not the best, but there was a bunch of gore, some suspense, and the end added a bit of intrigue. You can't ask for much more.

                Originally posted by SolidGold
                Bortlezzzzzzz
                Originally posted by Monomach
                Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

                Comment


                • Originally posted by jrdrylie View Post
                  Seriously. Had Rick not left her there, and given her directions on how to get back, she would have been eaten. There was nothing stupid about what he did.

                  I thought tonight's episode was good. Not the best, but there was a bunch of gore, some suspense, and the end added a bit of intrigue. You can't ask for much more.
                  How would she have been eaten? Wtf am I losing my mind, when did leaving a child in the woods infested with zombies become a better alternative to just killing both the zombies with a rock while she was standing right next to him? Seriously all he did was bash them over the heads with a rock, which easily could have been done with the girl standing right next to him. I can't believe I have to even write this, on a scale of 1-10 on the stupid meter this would be a 15 haha. The only reason they had him leave her was so they could go on with this story of trying to find her. No one in their right mind, no one would leave a child behind like that. And I agree with hurricanes about them needing Shane and Daryl. But again, how anyone could say 12 year old by herself in the zombie infested woods > 12 year old with a trained, armed, cop is a better situation seriously needs to get their heads examined.
                  Last edited by Jvig43; 10-16-2011, 10:08 PM.


                  Originally posted by WMD
                  Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                  Originally posted by gpngc
                  I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by 49erNation85 View Post
                    Dam who fired the gun,the other group perhaps or new people?
                    Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                    well that just changed, what the ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Originally posted by MaxV View Post
                    Oh ****! That's messed up.
                    Watching the encore. This part is coming up. TELL ME WHAT HAPPENS! I DON'T LIKE BEING SCARED!

                    Edit: Does he ride the deer? Tell me he rides the deer.

                    Edit #2: He didn't ride the deer, ya'll. He didn't ride it at all.
                    Last edited by TitanHope; 10-16-2011, 10:58 PM.
                    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

                    [@TDWinstead]
                    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

                    Comment


                    • People still like zombies?

                      /douchebag buzzkill but still

                      Comment


                      • I wonder if they are ever going to say what happened to Merrell. Is he dead? Fighting Zombies on his own without weapons? Or say how this whole zombie thing started? Or how long Rick was in a coma? This show is like Lost in how many unanswered questions it has every episode.

                        Originally posted by SolidGold
                        Bortlezzzzzzz
                        Originally posted by Monomach
                        Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

                        Comment


                        • Merrell will come back without a doubt in my mind, it's sort of a wait for it kind of thing, maybe he was the one who shot the deer haha. No it wasn't. but maybe.

                          And zombies are awesome.


                          Originally posted by WMD
                          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                          Originally posted by gpngc
                          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

                          Comment


                          • You guys need a Walking Dead thread if discussion will be this rampant.
                            R.I.P. L.E.F.
                            "I am the one who knocks!"

                            Comment


                            • As opposed to the circle jerk other shows get in here

                              Comment


                              • I don't make the rules; I just enforce them.
                                R.I.P. L.E.F.
                                "I am the one who knocks!"

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information