Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
    You guys need a Walking Dead thread if discussion will be this rampant.
    I took care of it for you homie.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44

Comment

• I really liked this episode of Dexter. The Colin Hanks-Admiral Adama bits are super awkward, but the rest of the show has been good so far this season.

Comment

• Sounds like the season has promise.... I haven't seen an episode yet but I hope they take it in a more challenging direction than they usually do.

Comment

• Anyone been watching Homeland on Showtime? Been pretty good so far, seeing Morena Baccarin's rack was pretty awesome too.

^A Bonekrusher production^
          Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
            Sounds like the season has promise.... I haven't seen an episode yet but I hope they take it in a more challenging direction than they usually do.
            I kind of wish the focus of the season was his latest victim.

Comment

• My disdain towards Mad Men kind of turned me off of AMC shows. But after seeing so many people on here being fans of Breaking Bad, I think I'm going to give that show a whirl. Might watch the first season on Netflix tonight.

Originally posted by SolidGold
              Bortlezzzzzzz
              Originally posted by Monomach
              Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

• So I've recently discovered Workaholics. I'm hooked. That show is hilarious.

I saw 2 episodes, I was laughing non stop.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrdrylie View Post
                  My disdain towards Mad Men kind of turned me off of AMC shows. But after seeing so many people on here being fans of Breaking Bad, I think I'm going to give that show a whirl. Might watch the first season on Netflix tonight.
                  You won't regret it. Breaking Bad is the best show on TV.

Originally posted by fenikz
                  His soft D really turns me off
                  ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                    Breaking Bad is the best show on TV.
                    It really is.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrdrylie View Post
                      My disdain towards Mad Men kind of turned me off of AMC shows. But after seeing so many people on here being fans of Breaking Bad, I think I'm going to give that show a whirl. Might watch the first season on Netflix tonight.
                      Why the disdain for Mad Men?
                      R.I.P. L.E.F.
                      "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
                        I really liked this episode of Dexter. The Colin Hanks-Admiral Adama bits are super awkward, but the rest of the show has been good so far this season.
                        They're awkward, but pretty interesting. The horse thing looks pretty cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                          Why the disdain for Mad Men?
                          I little too slow for me. I started watching season one after it had been on the air a while so I had heard so much hype and it just didn't live up to my expectations. I might give it another try when all the current shows go on break this winter.

Originally posted by SolidGold
                          Bortlezzzzzzz
                          Originally posted by Monomach
                          Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

• Mad Men is ok, but I'm kind of in the same boat. Moves too slow for my tastes. Not to take anything away from the show, its very well done, just not for me.

Then again, I used to say the exact same thing about Breaking Bad and I'm halfway through Season 4 and holy **** does the show ever explode at certain points. It's not far and away the best show on TV like some claim, and Walt annoys me more then he impresses me these days, but holy **** does Aaron Paul kick the **** out of that role, just over and over. Some of the best acting I've ever seen on TV, period. Right up there with Michael C Hall as Dexter (the show sucks now, but Hall has been brilliant throughout) for me.
                            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                            The APS is strong in this one.
                            Originally posted by killxswitch
                            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by mqtirishfan View Post
                              They're awkward, but pretty interesting. The horse thing looks pretty cool.
                              The aftermath of what they do is pretty awesome, but their screen time is just weird. Can't tell if it's bad acting or if it's supposed to be that uncomfortable to watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                                Mad Men is ok, but I'm kind of in the same boat. Moves too slow for my tastes. Not to take anything away from the show, its very well done, just not for me.

Then again, I used to say the exact same thing about Breaking Bad and I'm halfway through Season 4 and holy **** does the show ever explode at certain points. It's not far and away the best show on TV like some claim, and Walt annoys me more then he impresses me these days, but holy **** does Aaron Paul kick the **** out of that role, just over and over. Some of the best acting I've ever seen on TV, period. Right up there with Michael C Hall as Dexter (the show sucks now, but Hall has been brilliant throughout) for me.
                                Breaking Bad is absolutely far and away the best thing on TV, the only shows close are Mad Men and Game of Thrones.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information