Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
    It hasn't been confirmed, but it's generally assumed.

    I believe Hugh Laurie's contract ends after this season. Maaaaaybe the show finds new life, but I expect it to be over.
    I read a rumor that Hugh Laurie will do a 9th and final season, but nothing is confirmed. Last year I would have said good riddance, but this season has been a lot better so I'd be more than okay with a 9th season.. if this season continues to be at this level.

    Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

    Comment


    • Originally posted by vidae View Post
      Come at me tacks.
      STAY OUT OF MY TERRITORY

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
        Jesse Pinkman > Walter White
        ......I won.


        RIP TheManInBlack

        Comment


        • Comment


          • As far as comedies go, no one touches Ron ******* Swanson

            Originally posted by fenikz
            His soft D really turns me off
            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

            Comment


            • Comment



              • Comment


                • Originally posted by vidae View Post
                  As far as comedies go, no one touches Ron ******* Swanson
                  Do u and CC wanna join me in becoming a Swanson?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                    Shows still going dammit.


                    RIP TheManInBlack

                    Comment


                    • I don't think a show (especially a comedy) has to hit a homerun to be considered a "good episode" but that is apparently just me.

                      Originally posted by fenikz
                      His soft D really turns me off
                      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                      Comment


                      • Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang is on TBS right now.

                        No one tell APS.
                        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

                        [@TDWinstead]
                        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by vidae View Post
                          I don't think a show (especially a comedy) has to hit a homerun to be considered a "good episode" but that is apparently just me.
                          I agree, I liked all three NBC comedies tonight.

                          Comment


                          • I'm very lenient with the shows I like but still none of them really did it for me last night. It happens.
                            #Chop


                            sig by BoneKrusher

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                              Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang is on TBS right now.

                              No one tell APS.
                              I have it on Bluray! And TBS censors all the swearing and *** jokes.
                              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                              The APS is strong in this one.
                              Originally posted by killxswitch
                              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                              Comment


                              • B&B's return was quite glorious!

                                IASIP was pretty awesome too.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information