Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
    I hate holiday episodes of shows. They always seem to suck.
    The Always Sunny Christmas Special was hilarious. You bite your tongue.
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Corado Soprano aged quite well
      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
        1) I didn't watch past the point where Giancarlo showed up. Just had it on before SNF started at 8:15.

2) How is it not a terrible show? Explain .. haha
        There are a lot of shows on TV right now that are much worse than Once Upon A Time, and I never said it was a good show, just not as bad as you're making it out to be. It's kinda cute in a way I guess, and I like Jennifer Morrison and Ginnifer Goodwin, though Ginnifer Goodwin looks kind of awful with that haircut.

I don't know. It's not great but it's a little entertaining at least.. which is more than can be said about The Big Bang Theory, Two Broke Girls, Whitney, How To Be A Gentleman, well pretty much most CBS shows and anything Whitney herself is involved with.

Originally posted by fenikz
        His soft D really turns me off
        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• I really hate the whole Luis Guzman story line in How to Make it.

Comment

• Who is all at syfy web site for the live and interactive event for ghost hunters?It is pretty cool.Live cams and chat from twitter or face book.But all on twitter darn people ha.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
              There are a lot of shows on TV right now that are much worse than Once Upon A Time, and I never said it was a good show, just not as bad as you're making it out to be. It's kinda cute in a way I guess, and I like Jennifer Morrison and Ginnifer Goodwin, though Ginnifer Goodwin looks kind of awful with that haircut.

I don't know. It's not great but it's a little entertaining at least.. which is more than can be said about The Big Bang Theory, Two Broke Girls, Whitney, How To Be A Gentleman, well pretty much most CBS shows and anything Whitney herself is involved with.
              I really wanted to get into Two Broke Girls because I have a gigantic crush on Kat Dennings but the show is just beyond awful.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
              WHO DAT!

Comment

• Just started season 1 of Friday Night Lights. This looks like it's going to be a good show. Really enjoying the soundtrack too.

Comment

• FNL is LITERALLY (Chris Traeger voice) one of the best dramas I've ever seen.

Comment

• New Girl back tonight. I started to miss my weekly dose of Zooey.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• FX is staying on DirecTV JOY!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                        FX is staying on DirecTV
                        and passing the cost directly to the consumer!

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                          I really wanted to get into Two Broke Girls because I have a gigantic crush on Kat Dennings but the show is just beyond awful.

The jokes are forced and both the main actors are horrible. :(

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                            Originally posted by Caddy View Post
                            The jokes are forced and both the main actors are horrible. :(
                            I watched one episode. That show was so unfathomably bad.
                            R.I.P. L.E.F.
                            "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• I totes forgot to remind people that Covert Affairs is back today (Tuesday) and Burn Notice is back Thursday.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                                I totes forgot to remind people that Covert Affairs is back today (Tuesday) and Burn Notice is back Thursday.
                                I watched Covert Affairs for the first time and I thought it was pretty good. Piper Perabo is pretty damn hot.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information