No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap Seats is a funny show with the right subjects. World's Strongest Man and old World Series of Poker were some of my favorite episodes.
    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• I haven't seen an episode in months, but I love Cheap Seats. Anyone know when it still airs?

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
        Has anyone seen the show Party Down on Starz?

It's directed by Fred Savage and was created by Paul Rudd.

It's pretty hilarious.
        I love Party Down. The show has really come into its own in the last few episodes. I find it really hilarious.

Originally posted by djp View Post
        Cheap Seats is a funny show with the right subjects. World's Strongest Man and old World Series of Poker were some of my favorite episodes.
        Anything involving Michael Floorwax is instant comedy gold.

There is a Veronica Mars love fest going on in IRC right now. It is nice talking to people who finally have stopped being bitches and watched the show. As of yet there has still never been a person who has actually given the show a chance and not liked it that I know of.

Comment

• this is win

Comment

• I'm watching Schindler's List right now... it's Memorial Day, so there's all kinds of WWII movies.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
            don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
              I love Party Down. The show has really come into its own in the last few episodes. I find it really hilarious.

Anything involving Michael Floorwax is instant comedy gold.

There is a Veronica Mars love fest going on in IRC right now. It is nice talking to people who finally have stopped being bitches and watched the show. As of yet there has still never been a person who has actually given the show a chance and not liked it that I know of.
              I am glad I gave it a chance. It certainly isnt the incredibly amazing flawless show you made it out to be, but it is highly enjoyable and incredibly unique. The premise is unlike anything Ive ever watched before, and while it isnt my favorite show Ive ever watched, it is quite good and very addicting. It has my vote of recommendation to go along with everyone else on here who loves it.
              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
              The APS is strong in this one.
              Originally posted by killxswitch
              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• awww yeah House finally hit that

by BoneKrusher
                <DG> how metal unseen
                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                  awww yeah House finally hit that
                  He was puking all night, that's gross, Cuddy, gross

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                    Cheap Seats is a funny show with the right subjects. World's Strongest Man and old World Series of Poker were some of my favorite episodes.
                    The Sklars were great with anything. All the Steve Garvey episodes, gold

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                      He was puking all night, that's gross, Cuddy, gross
                      Put yourself in House's exact situation, and you'd be crazy not to hit that.

by BoneKrusher
                      <DG> how metal unseen

Comment

Put yourself in House's exact situation, and you'd be crazy not to hit that.
                        Of course I would've done that in House's shoes. In Cuddy's shoes, though?

Yack mouth, friend

Comment

Of course I would've done that in House's shoes. In Cuddy's shoes, though?

Yack mouth, friend
                          I see your point. she's just enjoying the sweet taste of victory.

by BoneKrusher
                          <DG> how metal unseen

Comment

I see your point. she's just enjoying the sweet taste of victory.
                            Victory that tastes like bile and canned corn

Comment

Victory that tastes like bile and canned corn
                              and flavored body cream

by BoneKrusher
                              <DG> how metal unseen

Comment

• big bang theory was funnier than how i met your mother tonight although both were good.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information