No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone watch homeland today?I forgot to record it. Anyways was it a good episode?

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
      I enjoy that SNL showed my alma mater, Oakland University, and made reference to Rochester, MI, but this has been a brutal episode on every level.

The only good segment was The Devil's take on Paterno and PSU. They really wasted Chris Martin in the worst skit ever.

Kristen Wiig and Fred Armison ruin everything.
      I can't stand Wiig. She is in pretty much everything, so I ave quit watching the show....

Comment

• I saw the new homeland episode and it wasn't that good until the end.

Comment

• So I know this is a common feeling around the boards but I am just catching up... Breaking Bad is ******* amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
            So I know this is a common feeling around the boards but I am just catching up... Breaking Bad is ******* amazing.
            *smack* It's about damn time.

Originally posted by fenikz
            His soft D really turns me off
            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• It's been a while since I've seen S1, but S2 of Happy Endings is better so far. Forenci was bugging me about watching Happy Endings in the middle of S1, but I didn't get around to it until it finished airing.

Comment

• I've been watching since the first episode. I still wish it followed Cougar Town

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080
                  I didn't even know he was supposed to be *** until last night. I would have had no idea from the episodes that I saw previously.
                  I think you and I started around the same time, because I had no idea either.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I know this thread is just about Television programs.. but does anyone actually use the Internet features for the new TV's? I can see Netflix coming in handy.. but who wants to use Facebook or Twitter on their TV?

My TV is badass because it has a Motion sensor that will shut the TV off after it doesn't detect movement for a certain amount of time.

Comment

• Originally posted by WMD View Post
                      I know this thread is just about Television programs.. but does anyone actually use the Internet features for the new TV's? I can see Netflix coming in handy.. but who wants to use Facebook or Twitter on their TV?

My TV is badass because it has a Motion sensor that will shut the TV off after it doesn't detect movement for a certain amount of time.
                      You don't use Twitter on your TV? I BET YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TV.....NERD.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by WMD View Post

This sounds awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                          This sounds awful.
                          Awfully energy saving!

Comment

• Not if you don't feel like moving.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• The chemistry with Nick Kroll and Jeff Goldblum is just off the charts.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                                The chemistry with Nick Kroll and Jeff Goldblum is just off the charts.
                                And they look so alike that its almost creepy.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information