Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I thought Boardwalk was bleh during the first half of the first season and I haven't gone back.


    RIP TheManInBlack

    Comment


    • Vidae what's a good rating for a show on cable?
      #Chop


      sig by BoneKrusher

      Comment


      • Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
        True, but I'm planning a marathon.



        The first 3 eps were probably the weakest, vidazzle. It literally gets better with each episode. It doesn't help that I've watchd it in total darkness late at night. Not that it's actually creepy, but there's a bit of an unsettling vibe.
        I'd agree with that. Things seemed kind of all over the place early on, but they're putting it together very nicely.

        Comment


        • How awesome was Jeff Goldblum on The League? Just awesome.

          Also, that was definitely the best Community episode this season.
          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
          The APS is strong in this one.
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
            How awesome was Jeff Goldblum on The League? Just awesome.

            Also, that was definitely the best Community episode this season.
            More than just awesome whatever that would be. I hope he's back for more episodes. The League has been really great this year sans last week when they had the two episodes.
            #Chop


            sig by BoneKrusher

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
              Vidae what's a good rating for a show on cable?
              Uh, I guess it really depends. Anything over a 1.0 in the 18-49 is probably pretty good for cable. What show are you asking about?

              I know SOA got something ridic like a 2.2 last week, which is really good.. and I think Psych just got a 0.9, which is solid.

              Originally posted by fenikz
              His soft D really turns me off
              ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

              Comment


              • Originally posted by vidae View Post
                Uh, I guess it really depends. Anything over a 1.0 in the 18-49 is probably pretty good for cable. What show are you asking about?

                I know SOA got something ridic like a 2.2 last week, which is really good.. and I think Psych just got a 0.9, which is solid.
                I was just thinking of Psych, The League and a few others. They're consistently in the top 10 on their night of programming so I'm not worried.
                #Chop


                sig by BoneKrusher

                Comment


                • As far as I know none of the USA shows get outrageous ratings, but they're always very consistent and have loyal fan bases. USA can't be upset at all by what they're getting on cable, especially during the fall against the "big four" networks.

                  Originally posted by fenikz
                  His soft D really turns me off
                  ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                    Parks is such a good show I can't decide which character شاِ Ron, Ben or Andy شاِ is my favorite. There isn't a bad character on the show. Not even close.
                    Ron is probably my favorite but April is a close second.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Splat View Post
                      Ron is probably my favorite but April is a close second.
                      Yeah, April doesn't make my top 3, but she stacks up favorably still. No show has as good of a 4th-best character as her, haha
                      R.I.P. L.E.F.
                      "I am the one who knocks!"

                      Comment


                      • Great Homeland episode the ending was even better then last weeks. I was shocked.

                        Comment


                        • Michael C. Hall is just as much to blame as anyone else. He's an executive producer and if he wanted something to change, it would absolutely change (he's making $1 million per episode on a SHOWTIME SHOW). I think the show should just embrace camp, and bring back Doakes in some form. I don't care how it's explained, give me Doakes.


                          RIP TheManInBlack

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                            Michael C. Hall is just as much to blame as anyone else. He's an executive producer and if he wanted something to change, it would absolutely change (he's making $1 million per episode on a SHOWTIME SHOW). I think the show should just embrace camp, and bring back Doakes in some form. I don't care how it's explained, give me Doakes.
                            I endorse this statement

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by vidae
                              I'm sorry, I didn't mean that. You know how I can get. I'm sorry baby. Please give me another chance!
                              You know I can't say no to you!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Caddy
                                I'm interested in the Hanks/Olmos plot line. I get the feeling that Olmos is just a figment of Hanks imagination in the same way Dexter's Dad exists.
                                So I should be on the writing staff?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information