Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SPOILER ALERT YOU GOD DAMNED FOREIGNER

    I've seen it though, so it's cool
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
      SPOILER ALERT YOU GOD DAMNED FOREIGNER

      I've seen it though, so it's cool
      I predicted that **** weeks ago.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by fischbowl
        Any of you watching Hell on Wheels?
        I have liked it so far.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Caddy View Post
          I predicted that **** weeks ago.
          Thats no reason to ruin it for the less perceptive you bastard!
          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
          The APS is strong in this one.
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Caddy View Post
            I predicted that **** weeks ago.
            I predicted it in the first or second episode. It wasn't exactly difficult Caddy.


            RIP TheManInBlack

            Comment


            • So I just caught up on How To Make It In America today and really liked this season a lot. I hope it's renewed for another season. It's like Entourage, only not ****** and awful at every turn.

              Originally posted by fenikz
              His soft D really turns me off
              ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

              Comment


              • SONS OF ANARCHY TONIGHT, MOTHER BITCHES!


                Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

                Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                WHO DAT!

                Comment


                • I watched the first seven episodes of Sons Of Anarchy straight last night. Will probably kill season one by today. It's pretty good.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                    I watched the first seven episodes of Sons Of Anarchy straight last night. Will probably kill season one by today. It's pretty good.
                    Seasons 1 and 2 are really good, season 3 is meh, but this season is epic as ****

                    Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

                    Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                    WHO DAT!

                    Comment


                    • I'd go 2 > 1 >> 3 from what I've seen. My DVR hates me for not watching this season live.


                      RIP TheManInBlack

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                        I predicted it in the first or second episode. It wasn't exactly difficult Caddy.
                        Get of your high horse Brody!

                        Comment


                        • When is Nathan coming back to Misfits

                          Comment


                          • Never. After s2 he's done.

                            Originally posted by fenikz
                            His soft D really turns me off
                            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                            Comment


                            • At first I was really skeptical of the new guy, but I actually enjoy his role a lot. Nathan was definitely better, but they chose wisely with the replacement. But this is the worst season so far. The Nazi episode in particular didn't need to exist.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                                Seasons 1 and 2 are really good, season 3 is meh, but this season is epic as ****
                                Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                                I'd go 2 > 1 >> 3 from what I've seen. My DVR hates me for not watching this season live.
                                Yeah, I agree with this. The ending at S1 is still my favorite (so far), but S2 had a big cliff-hanger at the end also and as a whole was better. S3 was really just a transition.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information