• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Girl was not good last night.
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• I've gotten into Castle over the past week and burned through the first 2 seasons already.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vox Populi View Post
        I've gotten into Castle over the past week and burned through the first 2 seasons already.
        I'd kill for that to be on Netflix but it hasn't been yet. I've really wanted to see it.

Originally posted by fenikz
        His soft D really turns me off
        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur
          Except that they've gone out of their way to not show her goods, so you're wrong once again Aussie. Also, Season 4 is getting overrated a bit here. Lithgow was absolutely phenomenal, but outside of that, there was nothing good about the season.
          Well the simple fact that her boobs were shown means I win. You weren't talking about the quality of the breast shot sir! I also think her nude scenes were extremely solid. Don't let your hatred of breasts confuse you Brody!

Comment

• Originally posted by Caddy View Post
            Well the simple fact that her boobs were shown means I win. You weren't talking about the quality of the breast shot sir! I also think her nude scenes were extremely solid. Don't let your hatred of breasts confuse you Brody!
            No nipples shown= no breast shot. Sorry Aussie.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• She has shown nipple..

Comment

• I guarantee you that she hasn't shown nipple a single time on Dexter. I am absolutely certain of this.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                  I guarantee you that she hasn't shown nipple a single time on Dexter. I am absolutely certain of this.
                  Mr. Skin disagrees.

Comment

• Tiny little glances that they didn't intend to show don't count.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Nip is nip.

Comment

• http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...etflix/112507/

God, **** you Hulu Plus. No one has your ****** service. FMLLLLL.

Originally posted by fenikz
                        His soft D really turns me off
                        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                          I'd kill for that to be on Netflix but it hasn't been yet. I've really wanted to see it.
                          it recently came to my attention that im living in the city stana katic is from which for some reason makes her sexier in the show. it does the same thing with eugene levy and martin short.

Comment

• Saw the Pilot for Homeland. Liked it. I think I'll keep watching and give it a fair shot
                            -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                              Saw the Pilot for Homeland. Liked it. I think I'll keep watching and give it a fair shot
                              Homeland might be my favourite of the new shows this season. It is a really pleasant surprise.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae
                                Parks and Rec was ******* fantastic this week.
                                It really was.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information